+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
@legalfalcon Do you have any idea why they applied such act for my GCMS notes request? I don't have any criminal record nor I was convicted. In short I have very clean records. Is this in depth investigation going to take time? I am really worried now.

Mehtab11

Feb 23, 2021
@Mehtab11 @Vancitybh Do you have this exception in GCMS notes?

Summary of Exemptions 13(1)(a) Obtained in confidence from a government of a
foreign state
16(1)(c) Injurious to the enforcement of any law of
Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations

In addition to that do you guys see Refusal grounds under finalize application section in your GCMS notes. In my case it's all empty
I couldn’t find any summary of exemptions in my GCMS notes. Generated date May 19 2021, received today, AOR March 21

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
@Mehtab11 @Vancitybh Do you have this exception in GCMS notes?

Summary of Exemptions 13(1)(a) Obtained in confidence from a government of a
foreign state
Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations

In addition to that do you guys see Refusal grounds under finalize application section in your GCMS notes. In my case it's all empty
My notes have only 10 pages and none of what you mentioned is actually present there. I don’t even have the Finalize Application section.

Mehtab11

Feb 23, 2021
wow, 84 pages !!
My notes have only 10 pages and none of what you mentioned is a
My notes have only 10 pages and none of what you mentioned is actually present there. I don’t even have the Finalize Application section.
I have read this line in my GCMS notes
Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations. I couldn’t understand it.

Mehtab11

Feb 23, 2021
So Far I know, Med/Bil passed, Criminality passed. Info sharing in process. I don’t know about eligibility and security. As per, I called last week . I had 3 GU so Far… last GU 29th May.