+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Guys, I have a question:

Yesterday I learned that I passed everything except Security and the agent said it is not started. However, I already received my 2nd GU, which my BC changed back to we are processing. I was reading some topics here and I saw some people stuck in this security not started status. I am wondering, do you think these people who were stuck in "security not started" also got their 2nd GU already and are still being stuck for months, or even though they passed everything except security, they didn't receive any update, unlike my case. I mean, we were discussing about waiting for 1 month after 2nd GU can be an extreme case, it supposes to be usually much less than that, but is it really? Is there any relation between being stuck in "Security not started" for months and receiving 2nd GU?

I have gone thru many threads the current one and old ones, once they get second GU changing back to processing they get ppr in few week (max 3 ). . For some they got ppr even when status was in progress

Really no clue what’s happening .

Reactions: WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I have gone thru many threads the current one and old ones, once they get second GU changing back to processing they get ppr in few week (max 3 ). . For some they got ppr even when status was in progress

Really no clue what’s happening .
I agree, that is what happens in most of the cases. My friend has been waiting still even after 1 month from his 2nd GU to receive any update or portal email. Mine is only 2 weeks but still makes me think that we both seem unlucky :( some received portal email the same day with 2nd GU

Reactions: Srisundarcan

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
I agree, that is what happens in most of the cases. My friend has been waiting still even after 1 month from his 2nd GU to receive any update or portal email. Mine is only 2 weeks but still makes me think that we both seem unlucky :( some received portal email the same day with 2nd GU
Nice to know you got the portal email with in the 3 week period(after bgc change as we discussed) observed in forum.

Happy for you. Not sure how long my wait is going to be

:)

Reactions: WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Nice to know you got the portal email with in the 3 week period(after bgc change as we discussed) observed in forum.

Happy for you. Not sure how long my wait is going to be

:)
Yes, fortunately, It took only around 3 weeks for me. Don't worry, when you received BC update, then it will be a matter of time for the portal email :)

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
My BC changed last week but I didn't get any GU. Is that fine?
Yes, I believe your are on your final way toward PR portal email. The only question here is, when your BC changed, it meant all stages are passed or all stages are passed but security not started. If security is not started, it means it can take a couple of weeks to pass the security. This is good news I think. You can call IRCC and ask the details this week or next week.

narinder33

Aug 9, 2021
Hi,

I got my AOR on January 1st, 2021 and my file has been stuck at background check from march. it says, "we are processing your background check and will send you a message if we need anything."

Anyone with the same situation here?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hi,

I got my AOR on January 1st, 2021 and my file has been stuck at background check from march. it says, "we are processing your background check and will send you a message if we need anything."

Anyone with the same situation here?
for some people , bgv changes multiple stages for some - no changes observed until final approval. Difficult to say. best option is to call IRCC or get GCMS

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
What's GU please?