+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
just noticed another post in fb on a similar case inland applicant and these were the exact comment the person posted after speaking to ircc agent
"they said background check is two part (criminality and security) before my criminality was passed now they reversed it that what they told me
Additionally they said in most cases background check was 1st step and then eligibility but in my case my eligibility is passed and now they reversed it and they don't have any answers for this why!!!!!"
Why should they reverse it will be extra work right

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
just noticed another post in fb on a similar case inland applicant and these were the exact comment the person posted after speaking to ircc agent
"they said background check is two part (criminality and security) before my criminality was passed now they reversed it that what they told me
Additionally they said in most cases background check was 1st step and then eligibility but in my case my eligibility is passed and now they reversed it and they don't have any answers for this why!!!!!"
Your eligibility was passed and they reversed it later ? So does it mean it will start all over again? Maybe they find something doubtful and need to take a deeper look again

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Your eligibility was passed and they reversed it later ? So does it mean it will start all over again? Maybe they find something doubtful and need to take a deeper look again
Well, if that happened with a conclusively passed Eligibility, then it is quite unfortunate and really a case specific scenario. This just proves the saying that “it is not over until it is over”, that is, until we have PR card in our hands.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Ok guys. Now, there is some hope. Got a ghost update today. BG changed to "we are processing". Hope, everyone will be getting the same.
When was your background status changed to your application is in progress and how many days it took to change your background check status to we are processing again? You are getting COPR very soon!

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
When was your background status changed to your application is in progress and how many days it took to change your background check status to we are processing again? You are getting COPR very soon!
It took around 50 days for the change to we are processing.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
I think it was first changed on April 15th. I am very happy for you. Please let us know once you get the COPR, don't forget your old friends.
Sure. I will be posting the updates here. You should have noticed that, the moment i posted it when i saw GU. :p
But, I would need to call them to know what exactly got started or completed. May be monday.

Reactions: itspossible9