+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

diamante145

Mar 26, 2021
now i feel like kinda bad luck that circles around, else the file would not have been in rroc and damn got stuck there. does they really know whether we are inland applicants.
just the fate that plays when you see all others who have submitted after you gets some progress in their application. :(
Let's stay positive. I believe before the ending of June. We will all get COPRs:)

• Love
Reactions: itspossible9

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you Sir. So, do they move applications of inland applicants as well to this office ? Do you have an idea on the processing times of rroc ?
Any application can be processed at RROR or in conjunction with RROC, it will depend on the application specific requirements and other factors such as work load, COVID closure etc.

HolmesZ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
HI guys,

I am new in this thread. I have the question if all cases for background check demonstrating IP are processing in RROC? Since I have the same situation

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
HI guys,

I am new in this thread. I have the question if all cases for background check demonstrating IP are processing in RROC? Since I have the same situation
hmm.. tricky question. So, what's your AOR ? and any updates regarding stages that are completed ?

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
now i feel like kinda bad luck that circles around, else the file would not have been in rroc and damn got stuck there. does they really know whether we are inland applicants.
just the fate that plays when you see all others who have submitted after you gets some progress in their application. :(
to my understanding, once the background check actually start it shouldn’t take too long, the longest waiting might be the time to wait for bg to start

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
HI,

AOR 20 MARCH. Initially, Bc showed "we are processing", then I got GU early May and the BC became "in progress".

Never call and applied the GCMS notes
I have same situation, on early May your eligibility has been passed. You should be on BG now

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
Guys - My current status is as below. Based on the experts in the group & people who had similar status, When can COPR be expected & should I request for GCMS notes? Does that help in getting the process faster or is just informational? Please assist.
  • Review of eligibility
    • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results
    • March 30, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents : (RCMP was requested on 30-Mar & submitted on 16-Apr)
    • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
  • Interview
    • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: (This was updated on 31-Mar)
    • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check
    • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Regards,

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Guys - My current status is as below. Based on the experts in the group & people who had similar status, When can COPR be expected & should I request for GCMS notes? Does that help in getting the process faster or is just informational? Please assist.
  • Review of eligibility
    • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results
    • March 30, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents : (RCMP was requested on 30-Mar & submitted on 16-Apr)
    • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
  • Interview
    • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: (This was updated on 31-Mar)
    • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check
    • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Regards,
I don’t think we have same situations regarding the status. Unless, at some point, your background check status showed “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check”

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Seems like the new lock down has slowed the current trend and I hope as soon as the restrictions are taken of in Ontario it would continue to process fast.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Seems like the new lock down has slowed the current trend and I hope as soon as the restrictions are taken of in Ontario it would continue to process fast.
Nope. i dont think so. I just noticed in fb that someone with March 5 aor inland (2 dependents) got copr today