+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
@Vancitybh If you don't mind then can you please share your eligibility review section from your GCMS notes? Do you see anything like I make following recommendation or something like that. Can you also share the officer code who passed the eligibility? Please hide your personal information while sharing.

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
@Vancitybh If you don't mind then can you please share your eligibility review section from your GCMS notes? Do you see anything like I make following recommendation or something like that. Can you also share the officer code who passed the eligibility? Please hide your personal information while sharing.
bruh lol…so much trouble extracting the text (even using software) from the PDF since it does not contain text (which could easily be copied) but images. Also here, I cannot apparently upload images directly without uploading at some third server which I don’t prefer. But, please have a look at this comment where I extracted only useful information from Eligibility (there is nothing apart from this that would be useful for you, I guarantee it):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/your-application-is-in-progress-we-will-send-you-a-message-when-we-start-your-background-check-march-aor-2021.730483/post-9426050

Reactions: itspossible9

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon , need your inputs here please.

Majority of us here have VO as RROC. we are CEC inland. As per various threads here, RROC seems to process only essential noc codes . And all of us here are stuck on BG where Criminality and security not started with the BG Status "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Could you please share your opinion on the processing timeline of RROC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon , need your inputs here please.

Majority of us here have VO as RROC. we are CEC inland. As per various threads here, RROC seems to process only essential noc codes . And all of us here are stuck on BG where Criminality and security not started with the BG Status "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Could you please share your opinion on the processing timeline of RROC.
Not sure where you receive the info form.

The Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC) was established to provide support for existing applications and new applications, and is processing all applications on a case by case basis.

Existing and new applications
Given that some migration offices abroad may be affected by closures during the pandemic, the Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC) will provide support for the processing of online applications. All new applications will be processed in cooperation with the responsible migration office. Standard operating procedures have been established between each migration office and the RROC, taking into consideration office- and caseload-specific factors.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Not sure where you receive the info form.

The Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC) was established to provide support for existing applications and new applications, and is processing all applications on a case by case basis.

Existing and new applications
Given that some migration offices abroad may be affected by closures during the pandemic, the Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC) will provide support for the processing of online applications. All new applications will be processed in cooperation with the responsible migration office. Standard operating procedures have been established between each migration office and the RROC, taking into consideration office- and caseload-specific factors.
Thank you Sir. So, do they move applications of inland applicants as well to this office ? Do you have an idea on the processing times of rroc ?

diamante145

Mar 26, 2021
Just got off the call.
Aor - March 19
Medicals Passed - March 31st
Biometrics Exempted - March 31st
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security in progress.
The agent I spoke with said the only thing holding the application is security
Primary Office - OSC Ottawa
Secondary office - Central something ..... at nova scotia

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Just got off the call.
Aor - March 19
Medicals Passed - March 31st
Biometrics Exempted - March 31st
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security in progress.
The agent I spoke with said the only thing holding the application is security
Primary Office - OSC Ottawa
Secondary office - Central something ..... at nova scotia
what does your BG status shows ?

diamante145

Mar 26, 2021
Has it ever been “Your application is in progress…”?
Maybe the first two weeks or so but ever since i started monitoring the thread, my background has always been we are processing your background check, we will send you a message. I haven't seen your application is in progress on my application.

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Maybe the first two weeks or so but ever since i started monitoring the thread, my background has always been we are processing your background check, we will send you a message. I haven't seen your application is in progress on my application.
I was expecting you to say something like no it has never been like that:p

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
now i feel like kinda bad luck that circles around, else the file would not have been in rroc and damn got stuck there. does they really know whether we are inland applicants.
just the fate that plays when you see all others who have submitted after you gets some progress in their application. :(

diamante145

Mar 26, 2021
I was expecting you to say something like no it has never been like that:p
I could be wrong, maybe it did change or so. I just wasn't conscious of the status on BG at first and then it depends on the VO or the processing office. I have seen people with both BG status get COPR. Your approval is imminent, expect it soon ;)

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
now i feel like kinda bad luck that circles around, else the file would not have been in rroc and damn got stuck there. does they really know whether we are inland applicants.
just the fate that plays when you see all others who have submitted after you gets some progress in their application. :(
Well, the truth is we are going at a really fast pace if you look from a bigger data pool and not only a handful of people. I am seeing a lot of Jan 2021 AORs still not started in Eligibility. Meanwhile, we are waiting for criminality and security which may have already started;)