+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
does anyone BG status shows `your application in progress.. we will let you know when we start the BG` still? Especially the February AORs

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
does anyone BG status shows `your application in progress.. we will let you know when we start the BG` still? Especially the February AORs
Is it still showing "your application in progress.. we will let you know when we start the BG" status for you ? I thought its already been changed to "we are processing"

Reactions: tom93

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Is it still showing "your application in progress.. we will let you know when we start the BG" status for you ? I thought its already been changed to "we are processing"
It is the latter . Yes! I was just wondering

Last edited:

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Someone with March 31 aor got confirmation this morning, none of us with this bg status ever had a single movement after that

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just received the GCMS notes, here is the assessments section:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Application Assignment Due Date: 2021/06/29 (hopefully this means what I think it means)

Primary Office: RROC
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

In other words, I won’t even bother calling IRCC anymore, since every information they gave me besides Eligibility, was false twice lol.

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Just received the GCMS notes, here is the assessments section:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Application Assignment Due Date: 2021/06/29 (hopefully this means what I think it means)

Primary Office: RROC
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

In other words, I won’t even bother calling IRCC anymore, since every information they gave me besides Eligibility, was false twice lol.
I have same office and same BG status. Hopefully we get before application due date mentioned in the GCMS