+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
After reading so many threads, seems like no one with this Bg status ever had a single update after that, no need to even mention about Copr.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
After reading so many threads, seems like no one with this Bg status ever had a single update after that, no need to even mention about Copr.
True. Things aren't looking right for us. I saw another post with exact same timeline as mine (inland + dependent) getting confirmation of pr today.

Christ30

Jan 4, 2020
Did you submit another profile yesterday. Looks like there was another draw today with crs 397.
Thank you for informing me. No, I did not apply yet. I though to complete report of police along with a letter with full licenses history as it written on the website. But, I have to complete my profile first. I wish I did it. Do you know what would be the next round?

stabatab

Apr 12, 2021
I called them again on Friday and they told me that they haven't started the criminality and background check yet but the eligibility is conclusively passed! I think we are stuck here until they see our files again!

Reactions: itspossible9

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I called them again on Friday and they told me that they haven't started the criminality and background check yet but the eligibility is conclusively passed! I think we are stuck here until they see our files again!
It won't stuck. We are going to get the COPR very soon!