+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

diamond ugo

Dec 27, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Island Lagos
I did biometric on 19th September 2023 to visit my husband the next day I receive email from vfs that my application something has been received by them but since then till now I have not hear from ircc for the visa approval ...pls I want know hope I will hear from ircc soon

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did biometric on 19th September 2023 to visit my husband the next day I receive email from vfs that my application something has been received by them but since then till now I have not hear from ircc for the visa approval ...pls I want know hope I will hear from ircc soon
Typically it takes around 6 months to get an SOWP although it could take longer some countries. It also depends on the type of WP and the length of the permit plus proof that your spouse is working and can support your family without government help. If your children are 4 or older they should apply for a study permit.

Last edited:

Rajasb

Oct 1, 2023
Final decision 15 December 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Called ircc few times they are saying wait for email anyone having same timeline ?

babibada

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Final decision 15 December 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Called ircc few times they are saying wait for email anyone having same timeline ?
Just wait. Current wait time for both Portal 1 and 2 emails are both 1 month.

Reactions: Rajasb

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Just wait. Current wait time for both Portal 1 and 2 emails are both 1 month.
I'm freaking out. my VO is etobicoke and P1 email was 19th dec, my friend (same VO) whose P1 was from 21th of Dec got her p2 yesterday, it looks like they skipped me. they also send P2 for dec 18th (also etobicoke) yesterday :'(

Rajasb

Oct 1, 2023
I'm freaking out. my VO is etobicoke and P1 email was 19th dec, my friend (same VO) whose P1 was from 21th of Dec got her p2 yesterday, it looks like they skipped me. they also send P2 for dec 18th (also etobicoke) yesterday :'(
when was you final decision made showing on gckey ? My vo is also etobicoke

Ghigap

Dec 17, 2023
I have a similar situation, FD Dec 8th, Copr details showing on tracker since Dec 18th, no PPR email yet. I’m thinking of requesting GCMS Notes by the end of next week

Reactions: Rajasb