+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

shadowshadow

Dec 11, 2023
Hello shadowshadow,

I have exaclty the same situation as you, did you have any update so far?

If I may ask you, which VO is processing your visa?

Regards,
Not sure which is my pvo/svo I think I'll have that info on Monday. No further updates as of that one. I thought an update would have come this last Friday but nothing.
Which is your pvo/sco?

eryadvinder

Sep 13, 2009
I have an same update on portal final decision : 15 dec 2023 (friday): Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. but nothing updated on tracker for COPR or on Portal. is it common

babibada

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hi, Im in the same situation as of November 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
PNP EE Inland applicant- AOR OCT 2023
We have the same final decision date. Do you know what processing offices your application was assigned?

Reactions: Moonniicka

Ghigap

Dec 17, 2023
Not sure which is my pvo/svo I think I'll have that info on Monday. No further updates as of that one. I thought an update would have come this last Friday but nothing.
Which is your pvo/sco?
PVO - Etobicoke
Portal 1 Received today.
Congrats! That’s good news. I didn’t receive any update so far. My application is FSW Outland and the vo is Sao Paulo. I had the same final decision date as you.

Ghigap

Dec 17, 2023
Congrats! That’s good news. I didn’t receive any update so far. My application is FSW Outland and the vo is Sao Paulo. I had the same final decision date as you.
Update: COPR dates available on tracker. No PPR e-mail yet.

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023
I have an same update on portal final decision : 15 dec 2023 (friday): Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. but nothing updated on tracker for COPR or on Portal. is it common
did you get any update on tracker?