+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Hello,

My status on tracker shows completed and I can see the COPR number but no decision made yet. I called IRCC to get an update, but all they said was keep checking your email. Is anyone on the same boat as I am?

CEC Inland application - AOR June 22, 2023.

Latest update:
Final decision - November 9, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: drjaved

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hello,

My status on tracker shows completed and I can see the COPR number but no decision made yet. I called IRCC to get an update, but all they said was keep checking your email. Is anyone on the same boat as I am?

Latest update:
Final decision - November 9, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi, Im in the same situation as of November 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
PNP EE Inland applicant- AOR OCT 2023

Camila C

Dec 5, 2023
Hi the final decision of my PR was made on September 26th! and everything is complete in tracker, still not invite to portal 1. Has anyone been waiting for this long??

Camila C

Dec 5, 2023
Hello,

Latest update:

Yes , I have been waiting since September 26th and still not invite to portal 1. I keep calling IRCC, and the only they say its just wait.

Reactions: Moonniicka

shadowshadow

Dec 11, 2023
Hello All,

Got this message on my GCkey, what does it mean?

Latest Update:
Final Decision - December 8 2023. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Reactions: Moonniicka

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hello All,

Latest Update:
Final Decision - December 8 2023. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made.
Hi, it means they will announce the results soon

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Thank you, but as I can see in general it tends to be good no? Besides from waiting, I haven't seen anyone getting bad news after that final update final decision thing. or what do you think?
Oh it usually is good news. Check you tracker, if your tracker shows copr number and expiry date than congratulations, everything is approved and you are on the right track for becoming a Canadian PR

Reactions: Home_13579

shadowshadow

Dec 11, 2023
Oh it usually is good news. Check you tracker, if your tracker shows copr number and expiry date than congratulations, everything is approved and you are on the right track for becoming a Canadian PR
Tracker says everything completed on principal end.
Dependant background and eligibility says in progress
and no COPR number yet

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Thank you, but as I can see in general it tends to be good no? Besides from waiting, I haven't seen anyone getting bad news after that final update final decision thing. or what do you think?
Tracker says everything completed on principal end.
Dependant background and eligibility says in progress
and no COPR number yet
Whats your PVO? It looks like there has been an issue with tracker update since yesterday because normally copr details should show in the tracker the next working day after final decision on GCkey

ramu20u

Jun 7, 2018
I got final decision msg on Oct 13 after that no update. I still see e Background verification completed but Eligibility not started for me and my spouse, depended child Background verification IN progress but Eligibility not started. I see copr# details for all. is this normal to see on dependent child

shadowshadow

Dec 11, 2023
I got final decision msg on Oct 13 after that no update. I still see e Background verification completed but Eligibility not started for me and my spouse, depended child Background verification IN progress but Eligibility not started. I see copr# details for all. is this normal to see on dependent child
From what I've read thats really typical, that the dependants dont have eligibility check even started but COPR # already there.

In my case its the same but no COPR number yet. Will keep waiting.

Ghigap

Dec 17, 2023
Hello All,

Latest Update:
Hello shadowshadow,

I have exaclty the same situation as you, did you have any update so far?

If I may ask you, which VO is processing your visa?

Regards,