+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

yardman876

Oct 20, 2023
CEC Applicant

GCKEY:

Latest update
:
Final decision - October 11, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

IRCC-TRACKER:

Updated: Oct 12, 2023:

Biometrics - Completed
Medical exam - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
Background verification - Completed

COPR Doc Numb - visible in the tracker

No portal 1 email as yet, does anybody have a similar timeline? and how long do I have to wait?

WestPapaya

Jul 13, 2023
CEC Applicant

GCKEY:

Latest update
:
Final decision - October 11, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

IRCC-TRACKER:

Biometrics - Completed
Medical exam - Completed
Eligibility - Completed

No portal 1 email as yet, does anybody have a similar timeline? and how long do I have to wait?
I have a similar case. Final decision since 5th October, copr details showing and yet no portal email

AbigailA

May 20, 2022
CEC Applicant

GCKEY:

Latest update
:

IRCC-TRACKER:

Biometrics - Completed
Medical exam - Completed
Eligibility - Completed

I have a similar timeline!

Mine shows "Final decision - October 12, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Tracker was updated October 13th with everything completed, COPR number showing as of October 13th. I called IRCC today and was told that since my application is "still processing" she couldn't tell me the final decision; however, she continued with "I will say, keep checking your emails." So I'm hopeful that means it is coming soon!

yardman876

Oct 20, 2023
I have a similar timeline!

Mine shows "Final decision - October 12, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Tracker was updated October 13th with everything completed, COPR number showing as of October 13th. I called IRCC today and was told that since my application is "still processing" she couldn't tell me the final decision; however, she continued with "I will say, keep checking your emails." So I'm hopeful that means it is coming soon!
So even though we have this outcome this does not mean we were approved?

AbigailA

May 20, 2022
So even though we have this outcome this does not mean we were approved?
I kind of interpreted it to mean that our applications have been approved, but maybe there are some final processing steps that have to be completed on their end? Perhaps we're in a virtual landing queue, or our portal login info has to be created. I'm also not sure what we're waiting on at this point, but from what I've read online it's common for there to be a delay.

yardman876

Oct 20, 2023
I kind of interpreted it to mean that our applications have been approved, but maybe there are some final processing steps that have to be completed on their end? Perhaps we're in a virtual landing queue, or our portal login info has to be created. I'm also not sure what we're waiting on at this point, but from what I've read online it's common for there to be a delay.
You are correct, oh well let's keep each other posted.

Reactions: AbigailA

nithinte44

Star Member
Aug 7, 2022
I got this message, but background check is still in progress. And under additional docs, it says Not applicable. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Really tensed!

October 16, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Review of eligibilityReview of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical resultsReview of medical results Help - Review of medical results

July 19, 2023 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documentsReview of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents

Not applicable.

InterviewInterview Help - Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

BiometricsBiometrics Help - Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background checkBackground check Help - Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decisionFinal decision Help - Final decision

October 16, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

yardman876

Oct 20, 2023
I got this message, but background check is still in progress. And under additional docs, it says Not applicable. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Really tensed!

Review of eligibilityReview of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical resultsReview of medical results Help - Review of medical results

July 19, 2023 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documentsReview of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents

Not applicable.

InterviewInterview Help - Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

BiometricsBiometrics Help - Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background checkBackground check Help - Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decisionFinal decision Help - Final decision

Check the tracker and see

leo013

Oct 21, 2022
No, Still the same message is showing but I have checked my June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
But I have checked on Your Application Status Tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login its showing Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details Approved. Also on the other portal https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do It's showing Permanent Residence Application Status Decision Made. But have not received the letter on Portal to submit the passport.

Does anyone know how much takes time to make the final decision?
Hello, Did you get an update? I got the same message one month ago