+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

indeev

Aug 17, 2023
I received this email on June 6, 2022. I have not received anything yet?

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These
services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider
organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend
that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;

• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
it took me almost 3 month for approval after this letter

Reactions: AGOHOUNDJE

Romaric gis

Aug 19, 2023
Bonjour,
J'ai été réfugié au Gabon(Afrique centrale); actuellement, je suis demandeur d'asile au Maroc(Afrique du nord). Je souhaiterais m'exiler au Canada pour plus de sécurité, vu mes critiques envers le gouvernement despote et sanguinaire de mon pays et des menaces subies même étant au Maroc. Besoin d'un parrainage dans ce sens svp. Merci

Sarah Vicky

Aug 22, 2023
my application - on June 23 it says- your application is in progress. we will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
as of today Aug 12th, I haven't seen or received any updates.

what do i do? someone help please
Hi, we are in same timeline how is your eligibility and background check?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi all,
Any body received the PR card here recently? If yes How long it took.

thank you
50 Days from Submission to Approval
5 Days from Approval to Mailed out
5 Days from Mailed out to Received

60 Days total.

Esabel

Aug 22, 2023
I saw an update on my PR application that said:

Final decision - June 9, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean? Is this a good sign?
Did you received any update ?

Olu_Ola

Jan 12, 2023
Hi everyone,

I received an update on 5th June 2023 on GCKey that says:

Latest update:
Final decision - April 3rd, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have since been calling IRCC and I get told each time that all stages are completed and to wait for PPR but no PPR email since more than two months now.

Already tried to contact MP but no response.

Anyone please help me on steps I can take please! I'm outland and PVO is CIO Sydney, SVO is Halifax IRCC

momo123456

Aug 23, 2023
I saw an update on my PR application that said:

Final decision - July 10, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

momo123456

Aug 23, 2023
Hi everyone,

I received an update on 5th June 2023 on GCKey that says:

Latest update:
Final decision - April 3rd, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have since been calling IRCC and I get told each time that all stages are completed and to wait for PPR but no PPR email since more than two months now.

Already tried to contact MP but no response.

Anyone please help me on steps I can take please! I'm outland and PVO is CIO Sydney, SVO is Halifax IRCC
It is so long time~~~

hoangnguyen864

Star Member
Apr 21, 2023
My profile is like this. and received like this. Haven't received any emails for the past 3 months

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 13, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 27, 2022.
  4. We started processing your application on September 20, 2022.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on December 15, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These
services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider
organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend
that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 23, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.