+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hoangnguyen864

Star Member
Apr 21, 2023
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 13, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 27, 2022.
  4. We started processing your application on September 20, 2022.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on December 15, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 23, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So far I have not heard any news. Anyone who submitted the application in July has any news? really upset

salnuke

Aug 6, 2022
Hi, just an update in my profile.

Latest update:
Final decision - August 16, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

But nothing on tracker and no email.
BG Start: 27 October 2022

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
My decision was on June 17. I am an Outlander (PNP under express entry profile). Today will be exactly 6 months since I applied for PR and still no update yet. I can see COPR information on my PR tracker. I called IRCC like a month ago, they said the application is waiting in a queue for the next step. Since they are still in the processing time, which is currently 9 months for PNP, I don't think there is much we can do except patiently wait.

Is anyone in the same situation, PNP under Express Entry? I want to know if your processing time took over 6 months and less than 9 month?

Thanks
My PNP application took 6 months and 25 days.

Reactions: Dijalpha

indeev

Aug 17, 2023
Tracker was updated, everything marked as complete and COPR details are showing. But no message or email yet in gkcey.
ohh thats good, How long did it take to complete the tracker get CORP after you seeing that final decision update?

salnuke

Aug 6, 2022
ohh thats good, How long did it take to complete the tracker get CORP after you seeing that final decision update?
I’m not sure. I didnt check gckey yesterday. But i think i got gu yesterday and copr details on tracker today.

hoangnguyen864

Star Member
Apr 21, 2023
I received this email on June 6, 2022. I have not received anything yet?

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These
services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider
organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend
that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;

• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.