+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023
Thank you! I think the type of application plays a role into the timing too. If an applicant has applied for PR using the PR portal and not applied for Express Entry, the account has already been created. All they will do on their end is enable the “confirmation of PR” tab on the portal which should take 5-8 days for people who already have a Pr portal account.

but again, this could be an incorrect assumption and I could be wrong. Let’s wait and see. Congratulations on your second email!!
Thank you And good luck for you

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Dear friends,

I have a couple of questions that I have been pondering and need some answers to release me from the suffering of anxiety.

My situation is as follows:
- I applied for Express Entry and recently received the PPR Request Letter in IRCC mailbox on July 6th, 2023.
- However, I have been present in Canada since June 22, 2023 visiting my siblings and relatives.
- So I have updated my contact details by sending multiple webforms and calling IRCC to make sure the updates went through.
- Now that I can see my contact details updated on the Tracker.

My questions are:

1) What are the next steps?
2) Will my case be considered "Inland" applicant and expected to receive a portal email?
3) Does anyone have any timeline that they can share?

jrahman

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Dear friends,

I have a couple of questions that I have been pondering and need some answers to release me from the suffering of anxiety.

My situation is as follows:
- I applied for Express Entry and recently received the PPR Request Letter in IRCC mailbox on July 6th, 2023.
- However, I have been present in Canada since June 22, 2023 visiting my siblings and relatives.
- So I have updated my contact details by sending multiple webforms and calling IRCC to make sure the updates went through.
- Now that I can see my contact details updated on the Tracker.

My questions are:

1) What are the next steps?
2) Will my case be considered "Inland" applicant and expected to receive a portal email?
3) Does anyone have any timeline that they can share?
Its better to call IRCC customer centre and have your application number. To call from inside of Canada, dial 1-888-242-2100

Thanks

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Has everyone here applied only through express entry? Or do we have a few members here who applied through the PR Portal (Non-express entry)?

for those of you who applied for PR through the pr portal and not through express entry, what was your timeline between portal 1 and portal 2 email? Was it still 15-20 days?

prspouse_1

Jul 21, 2023
Sure. I will let you know if there's any update. Please tell me if there's any progress after your call to IRCC. Thanks
Hi there,

Just got the first email few minutes ago, already replied, lets see how long takes for the second email, letter came from Monteral VO.

Thanks,

HHai08

Jul 21, 2023
Hi there,

Just got the first email few minutes ago, already replied, lets see how long takes for the second email, letter came from Monteral VO.

Thanks,
Hi,

I also got the 1st portal email a couple of minutes ago and replied to it. It's also from Montreal VO.

Have a nice day.

Matrix4044

Jul 28, 2023
Final decision - July 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any leads on what happens next?

Matrix4044

Jul 28, 2023
I saw an update on my PR application that said:

Final decision - June 9, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean? Is this a good sign?
When did you receive your next update?

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Final decision - July 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any leads on what happens next?
What stream did you apply in?

most probably over the next 4-5 days you should get a portal email asking to provide your details.

more or less this is an approval that is pending the landing process that will be done online. Once this is completed, y Get your COPR.