+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

HHai08

Jul 21, 2023
In my IRCC account, the following status is displayed since July 6, 2023:
"Final decision - July 6, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. "

And in my tracker, I have the Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details (Document number, Expiry date, etc...)

But until now, I have not received the Portal 1 email yet. I tried to call IRCC call center, and the agent said in the system the Portal 1 email was sent to me on July 10, 2023, and the agent also posted a request to resend the email on July 14. I made another call, and asked another agent to send me an email from IRCC to test, and his email arrived in my inbox. Then I even sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and provided all of the information requested as in an portal 1 email in the hope that they will create an account IRCC PR Portal for me without the Portal 1 email so that the process can be speeded up.

But until now (2 weeks since July 6), no IRCC portal email has shown up in my email account. I tried to look for it in every single folder (Spam...), but no email from them. When I asked the agents on the phone, they said I have to wait, but I'm wondering why the email is so slow? It is electronic mail not physical mail, why it takes so long to receive just an email?

Please let me know if there is anyone in the same situation. And what I should do now?

I remember there was a post that we should send emails to all 6 VO to solve this, but I could not find it again. If anyone has the link to that post, please share it here.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: prspouse_1

prspouse_1

Jul 21, 2023
I my IRCC account, the following status is displayed since July 6, 2023:
"Final decision - July 6, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. "

And in my tracker I have the Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details (Document number, Expiry date, etc...)

But until now, I have not received the Portal 1 email yet. I tried to call IRCC call center, and the agent said in the system the Portal 1 email sent to me on July 10, 2023, and the agent also posted a request to resend the email on July 14. I made another call, and asked another agent to send me an email from IRCC to test, and his email arrived in my inbox. Then I even sent email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and provided all of the information requested in an portal 1 email in the hope that they will create an account IRCC PR Portal for me without the Portal 1 email so that the process can be speeded up.

But until now (2 weeks since July 6), no IRCC portal email has shown up in my email account. I tried to look for it in every single folder (Spam...), but no email from them. When I asked the agents on the phone, they said I have to wait, but I'm wondering why the email is so slow? It is electronic mail not physical mail, why it takes so long to receive just an email?

Please let me know if there is anyone in the same situation. And what I should do now?

I remember there was a post that we should send emails to all 6 VO to solve this, but I could not find it again. If anyone has the link to that post, please share it here.

Thank you.

Hi there,
I have exactly same dates as you, final decision on July 6, 2023, then call center said they sent portal email 1 on July 10, then contacted them again on 14 and 17, two request were sent to that office to resend the email but still nothing received, yesterday July 20 called one more time, they said I just have to wait and give time to that office to respond our request. :(

Please let me know if you get any progress,

Thanks,

Reactions: HHai08

HHai08

Jul 21, 2023
Hi there,
I have exactly same dates as you, final decision on July 6, 2023, then call center said they sent portal email 1 on July 10, then contacted them again on 14 and 17, two request were sent to that office to resend the email but still nothing received, yesterday July 20 called one more time, they said I just have to wait and give time to that office to respond our request. :(

Please let me know if you get any progress,

Thanks,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, we have the exact timeline. I also contacted them on July 14 and July 17. They said my VO is Sydney, NS. I asked the agents how long I should wait, and they just said they don't know and I have to wait.

Did the call agents provide you info about your VO which is processing your case?

I hope that both you and me will have progress soon.

Reactions: sher12gill

prspouse_1

Jul 21, 2023
no

Yes, we have the exact timeline. I also contacted them on July 14 and July 17. They said my VO is Sydney, NS. I asked the agents how long I should wait, and they just said they don't know and I have to wait.

Did the call agents provide you info about your VO which is processing your case?

Hi, no actually I did not ask about my VO, on my tracker I can see destination was Edmonton but not sure, plese let me know if you get something. :)
Thanks,

sher12gill

Jul 10, 2023

I am in same situation and my VO is Sydney NS. I have the same dates also, and called IRCC 3 times to resend the email and they just advised to wait for VO to respond to the request. Unfortunately, only thing we can do is to wait :(

Reactions: HHai08

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I am in same situation and my VO is Sydney NS. I have the same dates also, and called IRCC 3 times to resend the email and they just advised to wait for VO to respond to the request. Unfortunately, only thing we can do is to wait :(
Send an email to the four email address in this group,it's somewhere in this chat,you will get a response soon

Ishinit

May 13, 2023
Hi, I got my Additional document request on 5 June, form 5669 and updated it on 16 June, my agent is not sharing GC key with me, but he sent status on 4 July, additional documents - not applicable, can anyone tell me what's the status

BAJO1990

Feb 10, 2023
Hi, I got my Additional document request on 5 June, form 5669 and updated it on 16 June, my agent is not sharing GC key with me, but he sent status on 4 July, additional documents - not applicable, can anyone tell me what's the status
They will review ADR soon and that could be your last step

Reactions: Ishinit

canadream2021

Jul 22, 2023

I have a similar timeline. Final decision updated on July 5, no e-mail yet. Called IRCC on July 18, agent told me email was sent on July 6, but I didn’t receive it, so he sent a request to resend the email again. July 21 called IRCC again, but agent informed that office didn’t sent the email again and I just need to wait (how it was easy just wait… lol). My application date is January 3

DaPive

Jun 24, 2023
Final decision - July 19, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Read the posts... what I can infer is that if you get that message, your application has been approved and you'll get Portal 1 soon.
What does it mean?