+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023
Hey guys I got my second portal today after waiting from July 3
Congratulations,
I have received 2 emails as well, but I noticed that they contain the same PDF file and asking me to provide the same information.
I'm not sure if it is the case for you or not. can you please help and confirm if you got the same as me.

Thank you

Reactions: Muna123

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Congratulations,
I have received 2 emails as well, but I noticed that they contain the same PDF file and asking me to provide the same information.
I'm not sure if it is the case for you or not. can you please help and confirm if you got the same as me.

Thank you
When did you get the first email and the second one...the dates pls and are the mail's the same,from Wich visa office.

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023
When did you get the first email and the second one...the dates pls and are the mail's the same,from Wich visa office.
I got the 1st one yesterday and i replayed it providing the requested information, the second is today, but as I said they are similar and having the same content but not the same automatic replay i got so im confused now, i dont know if the second email is correct or just a duplicate one.

for the visa office i Dont know it's comming from IRCC, im not looking for a visa im already in Canada im processing the PR.

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
received the portal 2 email some time back.. portal 1 was received on 4th July, so around 16 days wait time.. submitted the documents, lets see how much time for e-COPR now :)

Reactions: ExcaliburJo

Enrique1234

Jun 28, 2023
Hello, today I received the email portal2, but only the url I received, without a username and password, so I put forget password and I log in to declare that I am in Canada, my address and upload photos. I waited since July 4 VO Montreal. I hope eCopr doesn't take too long because the office is taking too long.

someonetookmyname

Oct 16, 2019
Final decision - July 19, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does it mean?