+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Enrique1234

Jun 28, 2023
nothing yet for me as well.. :( trying to call them but not getting through to the agent for last 2 days.. on monday, the agent told me that she cant check whether the mail was sent as the systems are down.. so the wait continues....
Today I called the IRCC and the only thing they told me is that the mail is scheduled to be sent within the next 2 weeks, if after that time I do not receive anything to contact me again

Reactions: deshabhi22

erhic

Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone

I submitted my medical last may 4, 2023 and until now July 20,2023 my application still in progress. We will send you a message once final decision have been made. It takes more than 2months for final decision. Please I need help to what to do next

BAJO1990

Feb 10, 2023
Today I called the IRCC and the only thing they told me is that the mail is scheduled to be sent within the next 2 weeks, if after that time I do not receive anything to contact me again
okay but I have questions when did you get firat email ?

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Hello All

My Wes evaluation was done on May 23rd , 2023 but there was a mistake in the DOB section from the school of study, it was later modified and with a new date of July 18, 2023 and I got my ITA on July 6 , 2023. So now I have 2 Wes report with different dates and same ref number.

What do I do ? I need to summit my PR application next week
IMO, you have two options:
1) take the risk, apply for a PR using the two WES report + a LOE to convince the agent to avoid a misrepresentation.
2) decline the ITA you got under these circonstances, wait for another one the next rounds and then apply with peace of mind.