+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Enrique1234

Jun 28, 2023
true, generally people get it within one week, not sure why its taking time. did you try calling them?
Yes, but they don't answer me. My friend is also in the same situation since the 4th, with my friend we suspect that it is because of groups that he is leaving and maybe next week they will send us the mail

Reactions: deshabhi22

233SUV

Apr 14, 2023
July 6th , I called them and they said wait.
I see copr details and everything is complete in tracker
It took me 2.5 months from decision made to 1 portal and took 2 weeks from 1st portal to 2nd portal (Montreal office), so just patient. 2.5months was too much for me at that time event the officer wrote an email stating that my pr has been approved, but... haizz, just be patient, waiting, and then your turn will come shortly.

MilkessaOj

Jul 6, 2023
Greetings everyone, today I received a Biometric Validity Correspondence letter. My application status also changed to "final decision - July 14, 2023:your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.". I started the TR(study permit) process on May 10 and passed medical on June 23. My application had to be delayed because of an additional document request (renewed passport cuz it only had three months left). Did what I was told and submitted it on July 4. Is it a good sign? Will I get approved?

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
Greetings everyone, today I received a Biometric Validity Correspondence letter. My application status also changed to "final decision - July 14, 2023:your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.". I started the TR(study permit) process on May 10 and passed medical on June 23. My application had to be delayed because of an additional document request (renewed passport cuz it only had three months left). Did what I was told and submitted it on July 4. Is it a good sign? Will I get approved?
create an account on the tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login , if you have not done already. here, you can see whether all steps of your application are completed. if you see COPR numbers in this tracker, that means your application is approved. Generally, getting final decision update means good sign and that the application is approved. All the best.

Karan071091

Star Member
Dec 7, 2022
In my pr card application, under final decision your application is in progress.Anyboday know what is this message I am waiting for my pr card

liliass

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
My PR application, No email yet. Shall I wait or call IRCC ?

Latest update:
Final decision - July 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:
Reactions: MilkessaOj

MilkessaOj

Jul 6, 2023
create an account on the tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login , if you have not done already. here, you can see whether all steps of your application are completed. if you see COPR numbers in this tracker, that means your application is approved. Generally, getting final decision update means good sign and that the application is approved. All the best.
I have already created a tracker account, but don't seem to find COPR numbers. What is it and where can I find it?

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
If you want to immigrate, you research Express Entry based on your age, education, language, work experience and funds.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

If you want a work visa, there are no jobs here. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.
Hello there,

Hope you're doing well.

I have an urgent issue and was advised by other members to get experts opinions, hence i'm reaching out to you. The thread URL is https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-ita-profile-work-experience-mistake.812556/#post-10545018

Appreciate your help and I apologize in advance if you don't prefer being contacted in such way.

Have a great weekend.

TrtoCitizen

Jun 15, 2023
I am not able to create an account, any trick?