+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sher12gill

Jul 10, 2023
for some reason Gmail is blocking out the portal emails from IRCC. I have updated the email by calling and they sent me another email which came in seconds. please try to use outlook or yahoo. thanks,

Reactions: Muna123

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
for some reason Gmail is blocking out the portal emails from IRCC. I have updated the email by calling and they sent me another email which came in seconds. please try to use outlook or yahoo. thanks,
Do u see the final decision date and called them or did they say they sent the email

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
my Mp told me yesterday that my application was approved on June 21 (same date as Final Decision showing on my profile)

however no email received yet, MP advised to just wait for the Pre Email.

good luck to everyone in these last few steps.

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
This is very true,I called them today and confirmed my email again with them and they sent it within 2hrs,pls if you can,call them,don't just wait for them.....The original email was sent last week.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
This is very true,I called them today and confirmed my email again with them and they sent it within 2hrs,pls if you can,call them,don't just wait for them.....The original email was sent last week.
i dont think that is true; my email is outlook and i have not received any email too

Reactions: sher12gill

sher12gill

Jul 10, 2023
i dont think that is true; my email is outlook and i have not received any email too
They are using too many **** abstract in the very first line of portal email and that causes the blocking on emails because email providers filter out most of the emails which looks malicious

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Maybe wait till Monday and call them again,mine was Montreal and they sent it but I didn't get the email until when I called yesterday,they had to resend....what you can in this wait period is to raise a webform to Etobicoke