+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
No, I don't have CoPR number yet. I called IRCC today and they told me that my application is still in process and waiting for the final decision and that I need to wait. This uncertainty is killing me, I don't know what else should I do.
Please how did call IRCC,I tried calling everytime but not connecting

tasfia

Jul 11, 2023
Hi, have you heard back yet ?
I received the same message on my GC key that says a Final decision has been taken in May 3rd. I immediately applied for my GCMS notes, which i received 30th of May. The notes states that my application has been approved. I waited for 2 months after that with no response or email. I then called IRCC, where they told me that my application is approved, however I have to wait until an officer officially contacts me and that they can't notify the officer because it's within the regular processing time.

• Wow
Reactions: longvh

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
Brother I got the first portal ahimsa it's says 2 notice to submit your all info ...and how did you reply for that first email, simply click Reply on your email and write all the information? And after you send did you get automated reply from IrCc

like this
**Le français suit***

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
Yes, that’s right.. just replied with the all information they requested for me and my dependents(wife and kid)..

Reactions: BAJO1990

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
I am also in Canada,I called 5am BC time and they still said support servise is closed,5am should be 8am Ontario time,pls correct me if am wrong
I think you should call 8 am your local time. I've called around 11 am Atlantic time and it takes a couple of tries but I always get connected to an agent.

DaPive

Jun 24, 2023
I received the same message on my GC key that says a Final decision has been taken in May 3rd. I immediately applied for my GCMS notes, which i received 30th of May. The notes states that my application has been approved. I waited for 2 months after that with no response or email. I then called IRCC, where they told me that my application is approved, however I have to wait until an officer officially contacts me and that they can't notify the officer because it's within the regular processing time.
After so much time, I would suggest writing to your MP. They seem to help speed things up. Google who it is, and there you'll find the contact info.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Received eCoPR today.
Update on Final decision: June 19
Portal 1 email: July 4
Portal 2 email: July 6
eCoPR: July 12
Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations on receiving the portal emails. i am having the final decision since July 6th with copr numbers but did not receive anything. I guess instead of being anxious we have to just wait.