+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
Hi, today I was randomly checking my application and I noticed
  • Final decision: July 10, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Is this a good sign? do you know how long do I need to wait after this?

sher12gill

Jul 10, 2023
  • Final decision: July 07, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Nothing after that :(

Hangry_Lady

Jul 10, 2023
I'm an FSW(O) applicant. All 4 fields are marked as 'complete' in my tracker on July 6, and now I can see the following update in my GCKey:
'Final Desicion: July 10. Your application is under process. We will send you an update once a decision has been made.'
However, I have not received an RFV email, and COPR details are not visible in my tracker yet.

What does this mean? What should I expect? Should I be worried?

Hangry_Lady

Jul 10, 2023
Hi, today I was randomly checking my application and I noticed
  • Final decision: July 10, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Is this a good sign? do you know how long do I need to wait after this?
I got the same update today, and I'm wondering the same thing. Are the COPR details available in your tracker?

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
I got the same update today, and I'm wondering the same thing. Are the COPR details available in your tracker?
No, I don't have CoPR number yet. I called IRCC today and they told me that my application is still in process and waiting for the final decision and that I need to wait. This uncertainty is killing me, I don't know what else should I do.

233SUV

Apr 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I've had this update on my GC-KEY account since June 5th 2023.

Latest update:
Final decision - April 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have since called IRCC thrice and was told each time that I should just keep waiting for the PPR email. One agent even told me the application was already approved while the others told me there was nothing more to do other than wait.

Is there anyone with a final decision update timeline as mine that has gotten PPR in recent time?

What other steps do you think I can take?

I called IRCC as recently as last Friday and the agent advised me to send a webform which I did.

Please share with me any helpful tips. I am an outland applicant.
Hi there, I got DM on APRIL 10, and 1st email on June 30th :(, Montreal Office. I hope you will done your process soon

Hangry_Lady

Jul 10, 2023
No, I don't have CoPR number yet. I called IRCC today and they told me that my application is still in process and waiting for the final decision and that I need to wait. This uncertainty is killing me, I don't know what else should I do.
I'm in the exact same situation. The uncertainty really is the most difficult part! Let's hope we hear some good news soon!

Reactions: Muna123

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I called IRCC and they said your File is Approved now.

wait for few days to get portal email.
Pls how can I call IRCC,I tried calling them this morning and they said support team is closed,I had the final decision June 30 and nothing since then

TrtoCitizen

Jun 15, 2023
Call them at 1 (888) 242-2100, then dont enter UCI but enter 2 then right a way enter 3220. I hope this will help. If doesn’t let you connect in first attempt please keep trying. Client Support is open from 8am to 4pm local time

Reactions: Muna123

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Call them at 1 (888) 242-2100, then dont enter UCI but enter 2 then right a way enter 3220. I hope this will help. If doesn’t let you connect in first attempt please keep trying. Client Support is open from 8am to 4pm local time
Thank you

BAJO1990

Feb 10, 2023
Anyone can tell about second email for photo and Address ? I got my first email July 3 and I am still waiting for my second email ? Any one having same situation ? please share here thanks

RamanR

Nov 16, 2020
Today July 10th I received an update on my profile "Final Decision-July 10th,2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
What does this mean? I am an FSW Candidate and submitted my documents on 17th May 2023.