+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Dijalpha

Jan 7, 2023
Hello everyone, I've had this update on my GC-KEY account since June 5th 2023.

Latest update:
Final decision - April 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have since called IRCC thrice and was told each time that I should just keep waiting for the PPR email. One agent even told me the application was already approved while the others told me there was nothing more to do other than wait.

Is there anyone with a final decision update timeline as mine that has gotten PPR in recent time?

What other steps do you think I can take?

I called IRCC as recently as last Friday and the agent advised me to send a webform which I did.

Please share with me any helpful tips. I am an outland applicant.
Hi @Olu_Ola, could you please tell me how you reached out to IRCC? I am also an outland applicant.

Thanks

DaPive

Jun 24, 2023
Hi,
I am in the same situation. PNP OINP, Final decision, June 17. Could you please tell me if you receive the message "Final decision June X...." and that your application for at least your dependents in the application tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/ was not all completed. I am the principal applicant and all the sections have been completed for me, for my wife it's remaining Eligibility (Not Started), Kids (Background in progress).

Thanks for your valuable inputs.
Yes, I did receive the update with "Final decision, June 19...." And yes, on the tracker some parameters showed as in progress, but I believe they are not updated, because I received portal 1 mail and they still said that.

Dijalpha

Jan 7, 2023
Yes, I did receive the update with "Final decision, June 19...." And yes, on the tracker some parameters showed as in progress, but I believe they are not updated, because I received portal 1 mail and they still said that.
Thank you very much @DaPive for the update. I am an outland applicant, applying under FSW PNP. Should I expect portal mail or is going to be updated directly on my online express entry profile?

Note: July 16, 2023, will be 5 months since I submitted my application for PR. Should I reach out to IRCC or wait past the 6 months which will be August 16, 2023?

Thanks