+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Dijalpha

Jan 7, 2023
Hello @Dijalpha , yes for me and my wife all steps are shown as completed in the tracker. however, for my daughter the background check is shown as inprogress.. however, I can see the COPR number updated for all three of us. I think seeing the copr number means that all steps were completed. I called ircc and the agent said that he can see that the application was approved and the correspondence email has been initiated. however, its been more than 11 days now but have not received the mail. m planning to call them again on wednesday now. lets see.
Thank you very much @deshabhi22. I can see COPR number for all of us. How do you contact IRCC? Note: I am living outside of Canada. Also, on my Express Entry Profile, the final decision was on June 17. Should I call them and ask? Thanks again for your precious help.

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you very much @deshabhi22. I can see COPR number for all of us. How do you contact IRCC? Note: I am living outside of Canada. Also, on my Express Entry Profile, the final decision was on June 17. Should I call them and ask? Thanks again for your precious help.
oh, so you would receive the PPR request directly and there will be no portal emails. The number to call IRCC is +18882422100 but it would work from canadian number only, probably you can try with skype.

Reactions: Dijalpha

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
20th June final decision update and called ircc twice, last time they said the correspondence mail would be sent soon but still have not received it. anybody in the same boat having final decision update on or before 20th june (inland applicants) and still waiting for portal mail 1?
Received the portal 1 email today..

Reactions: kartar407

Amaka23

Jul 4, 2023
I applied through the tr to pr pathway and got the final decision update on June 17 but haven't received any email since then.

BAJO1990

Feb 10, 2023
HELLO Everyone i need your help i got first eamilafter my copr what should i do now ? is that about to fill information and send reply to thme back to ircc?

DaPive

Jun 24, 2023
what are you goimg to do and waht they ask for it please share i got my first portal eamil yesterday
I nees to confirm my permanent residence using the portal, and reply to the email with the information requested (personal information and some dates).

Olu_Ola

Jan 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I've had this update on my GC-KEY account since June 5th 2023.

Latest update:
Final decision - April 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have since called IRCC thrice and was told each time that I should just keep waiting for the PPR email. One agent even told me the application was already approved while the others told me there was nothing more to do other than wait.

Is there anyone with a final decision update timeline as mine that has gotten PPR in recent time?

What other steps do you think I can take?

I called IRCC as recently as last Friday and the agent advised me to send a webform which I did.

Please share with me any helpful tips. I am an outland applicant.

Enrique1234

Jun 28, 2023
I am in the same situation, final decision June 26. According to what I have read in this forum, my conclusion is that the date is included because there is already a decision taken and you must wait up to 7 business days to call the IRCC and request the resending of the mail, is it so or am I wrong?
Update: I received the portal 1 email on June 28, but to my immigration advisor's email, because my ICU is linked to that email, today I replied to IRCC and I am waiting for portal 2. ***Montreal IRCC***

Grimlock

Apr 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
12-04-2023
Received portal 2 email today and responded. Awaiting final process before PR card. Good luck everyone, you will get yours soon. Mine is Montreal VO.