+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Your application for permanent residence has been approved***

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
Hi guys,

I have received a message on my IRCC account stating that my application for permanent residence has been approved. I am an outland CEC applicant, couple weeks ago i also received PR portal email and even tho i replied back that i don't reside in Canada still got the credentials. I replied again about my country of residency but nothing happened since then. Is there anyone has the same situation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ebrahimpeti

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hi guys,

I have received a message on my IRCC account stating that my application for permanent residence has been approved. I am an outland CEC applicant, couple weeks ago i also received PR portal email and even tho i replied back that i don't reside in Canada still got the credentials. I replied again about my country of residency but nothing happened since then. Is there anyone has the same situation?
I have the same situation now traveling back to canada as my passport stamp received my ecopr ..do we need a proof of funds for cec outland

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
You don't need a proof of funds for Canadian experience class. How long did it take to get your Passport request?

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
It has been 1 week for me since i replied i hope i'll get soon. Which country did you applied from?

hpy008

Jul 22, 2016
Hi guys,

I am in the same boat as you. I sent them an email today lets hope to hear back soon. Could you please update if you hear back from them?

omarawad

Jul 1, 2018
Ppr received after I replied to portal email within 1 day
I'm in the same boat as well. I thought Canada issues eCOPR for inland applicants who confirm they're in Canada by the time they receive the portal email, no? My CEC-inland is not approved yet, but most probably it will be approved while I'm outside Canada on vacation. I would appreciate if you provide some clarification!

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
A friend of mine who is inland applicant already got eCopr, it has been 2 weeks so far i still haven’t got anything. I believe they don’t issue outland applicants.

Jun 17, 2019
I received my pr portal details on Nov 22nd 2021 and I submitted my details on 23rd Nov 2021. I am waiting for my e-COPR since then. Meanwhile, I have travel plans to India during second week of January 2022. I would like to know is it okay to travel without receiving the e-COPR or should the candidate be present in Canada while the e-COPR is being issued? Can someone clarify on this?