+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your Action is Required

sanjeetqa

Nov 4, 2019
please somebody help what is this about? the "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" why my application have this note in IRCC? but they did not tell what will I need to do? or what are they needed? i do not receive any email regarding on that note.
You wait for few days , soon you will receive email. This happened with me when i applied for work permit
Status changed but i had no idea, what i have to do. Wait for few days you will get it on email

Reactions: Aeananea

Aeananea

Jun 8, 2022
You wait for few days , soon you will receive email. This happened with me when i applied for work permit
Status changed but i had no idea, what i have to do. Wait for few days you will get it on email
thank you for respnse. it helps me a lot.. i will update u once there is a changes happen.. by the way me and my family are applying for a visitor visa but they received "SUBMITTED" Im the only one received "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED".

Aeananea

Jun 8, 2022
Hi I would like to update you. Yes it change already from Your action required it became submitted.

Reactions: sanjeetqa

trungtinspkt

Aug 7, 2022
please somebody help what is this about? the "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" why my application have this note in IRCC? but they did not tell what will I need to do? or what are they needed? i do not receive any email regarding on that note.
Hi there, is there any update on your application until now? I am getting the same issue.

Reactions: Zoe1616

Zoe1616

Aug 9, 2022
Hi there, is there any update on your application until now? I am getting the same issue.
Im in the same boat.. My clinic submitted the remedical reports in April 2022 but my ircc account shows "Action Required" under medical.. Its now mid September and Ive raised webforms and gcms notes that are also stuck.
My aor is Dec2020

Would @legalfalcon be able to help please?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Im in the same boat.. My clinic submitted the remedical reports in April 2022 but my ircc account shows "Action Required" under medical.. Its now mid September and Ive raised webforms and gcms notes that are also stuck.
My aor is Dec2020

Would @legalfalcon be able to help please?
Did you submit your meds after IRCC requested or on your own?

Zoe1616

Aug 9, 2022
Did you submit your meds after IRCC requested or on your own?
They requested me to go for my remedicals.. and along with that they also asked me to submit a new PCC and Schedule A. While the additional documents have been acknowledged the meds still reads as Action Required.
The clinic has sent me the medical sent sheet and has confirmed that they sent it in April itself.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
They requested me to go for my remedicals.. and along with that they also asked me to submit a new PCC and Schedule A. While the additional documents have been acknowledged the meds still reads as Action Required.
The clinic has sent me the medical sent sheet and has confirmed that they sent it in April itself.
Usually, medicals take 45 days to be passed on average. Also, confirm with the clinic that they used the same IME number that was sent by IRCC. If they generated a new IME number then your medicals would not have been attached to your application.

Zoe1616

Aug 9, 2022
Usually, medicals take 45 days to be passed on average. Also, confirm with the clinic that they used the same IME number that was sent by IRCC. If they generated a new IME number then your medicals would not have been attached to your application.
Yes The IME numbers are all correct. Yesterday night I received a message from IRCC asking me to do the remedical exams for the 3rd time.. My 2nd remedical is valid till April 2023.
Any idea why they're asking me to do it again?

Sep 26, 2022
Hi
My application status is still showing *Your action is required*
I got Medical Request from Ircc on Nov 4th and have given Medical Exam on 10th Nov
But still medical not updated.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
My application status is still showing *Your action is required*
I got Medical Request from Ircc on Nov 4th and have given Medical Exam on 10th Nov
But still medical not updated.
It takes a while to update, it will show up medical passed after 2-3 weeks