+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your Action is Required

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
My 10th Nov Medical Test updated as Passed on 20th Dec
I see.. for myself and 1 kid medical is still not yet updated but my wife's medical is updated on GCKey. Clinic submitted all to IRCC same day via eMedical on 27th Feb. 28th Feb wife's medical updated but ours still under "Your action is required we have requested medical exam for you"

Should I be worried? My last date is 22nd March. I have already raised a webform. This is the reply I got.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.