+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Your action is required] Student Form Got attached on my PR Application by Officer

Humaira umer

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Dear All

Just now a request letter got attached to my PR application asking information regarding my 'temporary residence' and studies information. I am really confused about this letter and how to handle it. Kindly advise what should i do. These are the contents of the letter:

Date: October 12, 2021
Muhammad Umer
UCI:
Application:
Email:
Dear Muhammad Umer:
This refers to your application for temporary residence in Canada.
Case Status:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form
 CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief
description of your education, qualifications and experience
Please scan your documents as a single PDF and upload the file to the provided slot in your MyCIC
account within 30 days from the date of this letter.
If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can send a copy of
your documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
If you are sending your information by email, please reply directly to this message and put your
application number in the title.
If we do not hear from you within 10 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the
information currently on file and your application may be refused.
Please note:
 Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or
French.
 If you are unable to provide the requested information, please send an explanation of why it is not
available.
Contact CIC if there are any changes to your application:
You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application as soon as
possible.
Examples of changes include:
· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family
member, a marriage or a divorce;
·
·
Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;
Withdrawing your application:
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You can withdraw your
application either through MyCIC, e-mail or mail.
Need more information?
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre.
Regards,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS
File Number:
Name and Surname:
1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study.
2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
5- List of publication(s) and research papers
6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which
company or organisation and in what field of work?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

I never studied in Canada and neither submitted any student application. I am on work permit since I landed in Canada.

Thanks