+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your action is required message on Express Entry row

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi- when i received a re-med, in the current status column of my application page was stated - 'your action is required'. This phrase appeared twice i.e. it was in both the rows - i.e. Permanent residency and Express entry. Now that my re-meds have been passed, the current status on my permanent residency row has changed to submitted. But the other row shows the same thing (your action is required). No email from the cic apart from the remed request.

Has anyone else come across a similar situation?

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hi, after submitting application, there were 2 rows in my account. One for Express Entry with status = Invitation Received and other for Permanent Residency.
Beginning of this month, I received letter for completing Biometrics. The Permanent Residency row status updated to Your Action is Required.
Both my and my spouse completed biometric formalities (From 2 different countries/centers) by 27th March.
The biometric information got updated in the application on the day it was collected at respective centers (under applicant information section).

However on 28th March, the Express Entry row status got updated to 'Your Action is Required'. There is no message in my profile, I have not received any email with any instructions.

In a nutshell, both Express Entry and Permanent Residency are showing your action is required.
And there is no open action on us.

Anyone has any idea what should be done?
Hello,

Did you find a solution for this. I am seeing the same issue with my profile now, both Express Entry and Permanent Residency are showing as "Your action is required".

Thank you in advance.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hello,

Did you find a solution for this. I am seeing the same issue with my profile now, both Express Entry and Permanent Residency are showing as "Your action is required".

Thank you in advance.
Why it says your action is required? Did ircc asked for some documents?

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hello,

Thank you in advance.
The page got updated within a day. There seems to be some glitch with the website. There was no action required at my end

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
some technical error. It changed back to submitted now!
But mine is showing same status that your action is required. They asked for canadian PCC on 26 june and i uploaded on same day. Now one months has gone but still says your action is required. What should i do ?

Reactions: Irfan23

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Came on here to calm people’s mind

if you’ve given biometrics but still says action required , don’t worry, it has been received and will change to completed when they’re finalizing your app. Same thing happened to me, took several months for biometrics to show completed and then I got COPR a week or so later

Reactions: Gr8lynn and Irfan23

Zeeali0915

Nov 22, 2018
Bruh why are all of you guys scared shitless as if you committed a crime whenever cic website shows an update. It's just a technical glitch and think about this, If an action was indeed required CIC has to send you a message on your application file. No way around it. SMH