+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your action is required || Biometric Information not updated

FlyCa2019

Aug 20, 2019
We gave our biometric on August 14, 2019. However, in the profile in the biometric section it still shows that "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." and in the summary profile it is showing "Your action is required" in both the Permanent residency and Express Entry sections. On the other hand, we can see that the biometric number and expiry date are updated in the application information section.

Please let me know how to resolve it.

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019
We gave our biometric on August 14, 2019. However, in the profile in the biometric section it still shows that "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." and in the summary profile it is showing "Your action is required" in both the Permanent residency and Express Entry sections. On the other hand, we can see that the biometric number and expiry date are updated in the application information section.

Raise a Webform explaining the issue, they will look into it. It looks like a issue with software they will have a way to correct it

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019

hi , even we have the same issue . We also did this on August 14,2019 at vfs delhi . Where was yours ? What is the update now ?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

hi , even we have the same issue . We also did this on August 14,2019 at vfs delhi . Where was yours ? What is the update now ?
Any updates on your biometric? Mine also the same case and it has been over three weeks already since the submission! I sent an email to the LVO and also Web form but no response to my inquiry.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
If you search this forum, you will see many similar cases. Dont worry if you see biometric info updated under your applicant info section.
The status change nay take a few months. It took 4 months to update biometric status in my case

• Wow
Reactions: TiniTan28

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
If you search this forum, you will see many similar cases. Dont worry if you see biometric info updated under your applicant info section.
The status change nay take a few months. It took 4 months to update biometric status in my case
HI- Have you received you PPR ?

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
Any updates on your biometric? Mine also the same case and it has been over three weeks already since the submission! I sent an email to the LVO and also Web form but no response to my inquiry.
NO its same yet

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Yeah. Not worried. It is just turd annoying. Today, the 30 days deadline expired so the message became "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details." At least the annoying "Your Action Is Required" message is gone and now the application is submitted.

Will just wait.

NO its same yet
I believe your file is at LVO NDVO, right? LVOs are so slow.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
HI- Have you received you PPR ?
Yes I did.
I had submitted my biometrics in March 2019. The status got updated in September when finally someone picked up my file.
The only change in the meantime was that after 30 days of providing biometrics, the message changed to
"We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details." And stayed like this for almost 6 months

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
Yes I did.
I had submitted my biometrics in March 2019. The status got updated in September when finally someone picked up my file.
The only change in the meantime was that after 30 days of providing biometrics, the message changed to
"We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details." And stayed like this for almost 6 months
what was your vo ?

Remyabenny

Jul 28, 2023

Same issue. Wt abt ur case.. Now that problem solved

Khushveer

Aug 21, 2023
Hey
Yeah. Not worried. It is just turd annoying. Today, the 30 days deadline expired so the message became "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details." At least the annoying "Your Action Is Required" message is gone and now the application is submitted.

Will just wait.

I believe your file is at LVO NDVO, right? LVOs are so slow.
Hey !
I am going through the same problem.can you tell what you did to rectify this problem.nd how long did you wait until your biometrics were updated?