+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Your action is required' after uploading medicals

toch17

Sep 22, 2021
Hello,

I completed my upfront medicals last week Monday(the 13th) and I uploaded it via webform that same day. On Thursday the 16th, I received the medical request letter. Now, my application status still says 'your action is required', so should I upload my medicals again or I should just wait for it to be updated.

I would appreciate anyone's help/advice.

Thank you.

MooseTapeSeason

Star Member
May 19, 2021
If you have option to upload medical under upload documents/ documents submitted section, you could resubmit again. Webforms take longer than GCKEY account submissions.

Gunin

Sep 16, 2021
Hello,

I completed my upfront medicals last week Monday(the 13th) and I uploaded it via webform that same day. On Thursday the 16th, I received the medical request letter. Now, my application status still says 'your action is required', so should I upload my medicals again or I should just wait for it to be updated.

Thank you.
I’m in same situation. Submitted application on 14th August
Did medical on 31st
Got a medical request letter on 9th September
I have Raised a webform but I have received no update yet.

toch17

Sep 22, 2021
I’m in same situation. Submitted application on 14th August
Did medical on 31st
Got a medical request letter on 9th September
I have Raised a webform but I have received no update yet.
Hi, have you gotten any updates on your medicals?

toch17

Sep 22, 2021
If you have option to upload medical under upload documents/ documents submitted section, you could resubmit again. Webforms take longer than GCKEY account submissions.
Thank you for your reply. There was no place open for me to submit under documents but I raised a second webform. Still waiting for them to update my medicals.

bananaM

Apr 5, 2023
Hello,

Thank you.
Hi, Did you get any reply? Is your visa approved now?