+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"You must provide details about each of your family members, whether they will come with you to Canada or not. "

Feb 11, 2023
In the form IMM0008 dependent section, it says "You must provide details about each of your family members, whether they will come with you to Canada or not. "
Does that mean I have to list my parents in the dependent section even though they are in my home country with good jobs and they are in no way dependent on me nor will I sponsor them in the future?

Charbk

Star Member
Feb 11, 2023
Category........
FSW
In the form IMM0008 dependent section, it says "You must provide details about each of your family members, whether they will come with you to Canada or not. "
Does that mean I have to list my parents in the dependent section even though they are in my home country with good jobs and they are in no way dependent on me nor will I sponsor them in the future?
Your parents are not dependents do NOT list them as such. Dependents are children under 22. Your parents information goes on the additional family form. Please use IMM 5533 guide to help you

Reactions: comarxx