+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"You are ineligible" after creating my EE profile

NouraBBB

Apr 9, 2017
Hello everyone,

I created my EE account two days ago, and since then, it's showing me in the details that "Profile Ineligible". And when I try to check status and view messages, I see in the profile status ""We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details."'

Also, I see such messages in the page:
""If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again.""

And in the correspondence down, I see "Not eligible for Express Entry".

How come? Why my score is not shown???? Does it take time?
I know that I'm eligible for EE so how come?????

Reactions: jman25

NouraBBB

Apr 9, 2017
Is it because I said NO for the question "Do you have ECA"?

My paper are still under processing with the WES. This is why I answered NO.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Is it because I said NO for the question "Do you have ECA"?

My paper are still under processing with the WES. This is why I answered NO.
well yes, you can't start your express entry profile without an ECA.

NouraBBB

Apr 9, 2017
well yes, you can't start your express entry profile without an ECA.
Ok so now I have to create another application.
Do I need to have a new personal code? As I'm trying to enter the old one but it didn't work.

When the CIC sees that I create another application with same personal details and so, would that be fine?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Do I need to have a new personal code? As I'm trying to enter the old one but it didn't work.

When the CIC sees that I create another application with same personal details and so, would that be fine?
just wait until you get your WES results back first and make sure you actually ARE eligible after that. Just having an eca won't make you automatically eligible

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

That is the tool to calculate your score and determine if you are eligible. It is not the same tool that you thought.

The other tool is just a convenient tool so that you can check your eligibility and use the code to create your profile without filling those info again. But you can always create a profile and fill out your info manually.