+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You are a Quebec selected Applicant

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahzad..

I guess beauhoe has said it all.
From my side, I guess Gatineau will be a wise choice.
On one hand, it's so close to Ottawa, the capital, which is mainly an english speaking community.
On the other hand, you may find many possible jobs at Gatineau. Gatineau is really a nice place.

Best of luck.

netsaig

Jun 4, 2010
beauhoe said:
Great thinking! I am sure that this is the result of our prayers. Keep doind what you are doing my friend.
Cheers,
Beauhoe,

Thanks, ur posts are really encouraging, makes me think Quebec is a little heaven on earth, lol. Cant wait to be there now. Just need to check on something...regarding the maintanance funds for me and my famille, how long should that be in my account and at what stage in the application process do they require me to produce my proof of funds i.e after I get the csq of cause, lol...just tryn to e positive, lol?

Thanks

Oct 28, 2010
Man..............I was sooo happy dat i got a interview call buhh den at once I got mail frm BIQ hong kong dat my interview has been postponed cause of sum operational circumstances...but how diz can happen dat only my interview has cancelled buh not of da other mate who got his interview juz an hour before mine...are deze circumstances play juz for me and not for others...i cant get it...Can nyone help me out...I have cleared B-1 and now in eight level at alliance fracaise and my IELTS score is 7.5 ...If nyone otha has got da same mail do reply...

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
netsaig said:
Beauhoe,

Thanks, ur posts are really encouraging, makes me think Quebec is a little heaven on earth, lol. Cant wait to be there now. Just need to check on something...regarding the maintanance funds for me and my famille, how long should that be in my account and at what stage in the application process do they require me to produce my proof of funds i.e after I get the csq of cause, lol...just tryn to e positive, lol?

Thanks
Hello my friend,
Quebec is the little heaven for me and that is exactly the way I want it to be. I sure you will be able to do the same thing.
In my case, MICC or CIC never ask me to show any evidence of funds until I landed. At the border, the officer just asked and took a look on the bank statement and returned it to me that was the only time I ever show my balance. However, I am very sure that some of our friends here will come ahead and comment on the issue. What I heard is that if MICC or/and CIC doubt about your document, they could ask for prove. I am convinced that you be ready anytime to show them how ready you are to come here. Quebec is a beautiful province and my city is even more beautiful. I love it! Come and experience it yourself my friend.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeepsingh848 said:
Man..............I was sooo happy dat i got a interview call buhh den at once I got mail frm BIQ hong kong dat my interview has been postponed cause of sum operational circumstances...but how diz can happen dat only my interview has cancelled buh not of da other mate who got his interview juz an hour before mine...are deze circumstances play juz for me and not for others...i cant get it...Can nyone help me out...I have cleared B-1 and now in eight level at alliance fracaise and my IELTS score is 7.5 ...If nyone otha has got da same mail do reply...

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think this is a general problem from that area, however, I would like to call you guys to be calm and positive.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iceberg7 said:
Shahi..

Good luck in whatever comes to u.
As beauhoe said, we won't stop praying.

Prayers move mountains.
:)
I am sure that whatever goes to him is going to be positive...
Cheers,

netsaig

Jun 4, 2010
beauhoe said:
Hello my friend,
Quebec is the little heaven for me and that is exactly the way I want it to be. I sure you will be able to do the same thing.
In my case, MICC or CIC never ask me to show any evidence of funds until I landed. At the border, the officer just asked and took a look on the bank statement and returned it to me that was the only time I ever show my balance. However, I am very sure that some of our friends here will come ahead and comment on the issue. What I heard is that if MICC or/and CIC doubt about your document, they could ask for prove and I am sure that you be ready anytime to show them how ready you are to come here. Quebec is a beautiful province and my city is even more beautiful. I love it! Come and experience it yourself my friend.
Cheers,
Thanks Mate, Thank you for the information. Which city do u live in? And tell me, how is the job market? My French is kinda 2 out of 10 at the moment, but obviously shld be at an acceptable level before I get moving.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
netsaig said:
Thanks Mate, Thank you for the information. Which city do u live in? And tell me, how is the job market? My French is kinda 2 out of 10 at the moment, but obviously shld be at an acceptable level before I get moving.
Gatineau and this is where I belong to my friend. You can learn the language while trying to navigate your way through our culture here. Do your best to know the basic and you will be able to polish it here. People of this province are very nice and helpful and you have to remember that Canada is designed for immigrates.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeepsingh848 said:
Welll its another waitinnnnnnnnn........
I agree with you; however I am sure that you can handle by thinking that tomorrow you open your mail box and your CSQ (fresh) is just there in front of your nose.
Cheers my friend,

shahzadchowdhry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Nomination.....
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
06-12-2010
Passport Req..
16-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2011
Hi everyone,
I received my AOR today after submitting my documents to VO KL on 04th October 2010. It stated tht the processing time is around 6 months. Now, just waiting :)

@beauhoe, i searched online for jobs in the gatineau areas and ottawa and there are so many which do not require french. I am quite relieved. Thanks for your advice. However, i am planning to learn french too. In which area do you live in Gatineau? Can i get a one bedroom apartment for $650 per month there? I have a two years old daughter.
Regards
Shahzad

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzadchowdhry said:
Hi everyone,
I received my AOR today after submitting my documents to VO KL on 04th October 2010. It stated tht the processing time is around 6 months. Now, just waiting :)

@ beauhoe, i searched online for jobs in the gatineau areas and ottawa and there are so many which do not require french. I am quite relieved. Thanks for your advice. However, i am planning to learn french too. In which area do you live in Gatineau? Can i get a one bedroom apartment for $650 per month there? I have a two years old daughter.
Regards
Shahzad
Congratulations on your AOR and I hope that things work well for you. I am glad the information that I putting here is helpful. I am living in Hull (Gatineau). It is always good to learn languages and French will help you if you decided to come here but be wise and do not let it become a barrier for your project. My friend with $700/month, you can get two bedroom, that way your princess (daughter) can have her own room.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boo! I hope I did not scare anybody here... Happy Halloween my friends!
Cheers,

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey beauuuuuuuuhoooooooooe..

Spooky Halloween..

Isn't it a bit early..it's on Sunday!
Or..you're on sunday already over there?! :D