+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yeyyyyyyyy Got my Visa today... All Glory to God.....

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
wilmani said:
Actually i didnt even mention in my SOP that i havent finished my masters.. This is the paragraph i wrote in my SOP regarding UK....

" I also had the experience of living in a different nation such as UK. During my stay in this country, I have made many friends, adapted to the environment and have perfectly abided the laws of society. I have had the privilege of representing as Student from University of East London, where I interacted with various staff and students on a regular basis. This experience was very grand and helpful because not only did it improve my learning and understanding of various scientific techniques, but also increased and improved my ability to co operate and communicate effectively which helped me in my personal growth as well. I am certain that my chosen course is right for me because assaying a pharmaceutical product using different cultures of microbes will really makeup my Industrial career to the highest, not only is it something that inspired me, but it is something that I have relevant experience in. "

Thats it.... I havent mentioned what i did there or nothing abt my masters.......
This is even more incredible! They obviously knew you'd been in the UK for 2 years on a student visa (based on your visa application form/student questionnaire/passport stamp) and yet they didn't call you for an interview to ask why you had no UK-based qualification or why you hadn't explained the same in your SOP. This is a definition of "divinely favoured". Every single person on this forum told you you wouldn't have your visa. God had other plans ;)

gvky

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
wilmani said:
Hi sreekanth,
I tried for ur phone not one times Its atleast for 3-4 times from my number....
And 2 times frm another num too.....
Finally i thought that u dnt want to take up my phone.....
And nw posted this....

i was not in the city for a week thats the reason i couldn't answer your call came back to hyd yesterday

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
world.citizen said:
This is even more incredible! They obviously knew you'd been in the UK for 2 years on a student visa (based on your visa application form/student questionnaire/passport stamp) and yet they didn't call you for an interview to ask why you had no UK-based qualification or why you hadn't explained the same in your SOP. This is a definition of "divinely favoured". Every single person on this forum told you you wouldn't have your visa. God had other plans ;)
Yes every one told me that i wont get visa and atlast each and every consultant told me that i cant get visa... U knw canam consultants i spoke with them and they told on my face that my visa will surely get rejected and they told they cant take up my case.... No one encouraged me.... But i knw definitely God will help me..... Thats the reason m saying so many times that this is really a God's miracle.... Do u knw another thing? I filed my visa on 4th of June and got stamped on 8th of June. So its just 4 days time. Within 4 days i got my visa without any problem. This is completely a God's favour towards me...

worldmariner

Nov 26, 2011
canada
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
26JULY2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
27JUNE2012
VISA ISSUED...
3AUG2012
LANDED..........
28AUG2012
wow 8)

gud work ---broke the odds congrats again.... :D

Samantha Saw

Jun 8, 2012
wilmani said:
Yes every one told me that i wont get visa and atlast each and every consultant told me that i cant get visa... U knw canam consultants i spoke with them and they told on my face that my visa will surely get rejected and they told they cant take up my case.... No one encouraged me.... But i knw definitely God will help me..... Thats the reason m saying so many times that this is really a God's miracle.... Do u knw another thing? I filed my visa on 4th of June and got stamped on 8th of June. So its just 4 days time. Within 4 days i got my visa without any problem. This is completely a God's favour towards me...
Hello Wilmani,

Congrats to you!!! I am happy for you though I am still striving for my own study permit application and it is second attempt.
Did you apply the same visa like mine? and what documents you submitted to the officier? Cause I was told in the rejection letter that they were not convinced I would be back after the completion of my study and internship program that could take up a year..
I need your advice..

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Hello Wilmani, Congratulations on your visa!!

I have a question tho, did you provide a letter of experience from work or that's not necessary?
What's SOP btw?

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
Hi Samantha,
I am sorry to hear abt u.... I dont know which visa u applied..... I applied under SPP and this is my profile:

B.Pharmacy 2006 passed out with Distinction
Inter(+2) - Distinction
10th - Distinction
2006-2008 Worked as Asst. Manufacturing chemist for a pharma company.
2008-2010 Went UK to pursue my masters which i havent complete
2010- Till date Working as an Analyst in Quality Control Dept. for a reputed Pharma Company.

Documents I submitted with my File:

Well written Strong SOP
Application forms
B.pharm marks lists, consolidated form, Convocation, Provisional
10th and Inter marks lists
My work experience certificates
Education loan letter against FD of 13,50,000.
1st semester fee receipt
College offer letter (Biotechnology-Technologist Fast track, Advanced diploma)
Resume

I think my SOP helped me a lot.... And am married. I applied alone and havent applied for my husband. I explained in the questionnaire form that he is settled in a highly paid Job and he will remain here. So i have a strong tie up to my home country. And i explained about the future prospects of my course and why i need this course and definitely aftr reading my SOP any VO will get convinced. So for me, my SOP is the main document that convinced VO and firstly its a God's Miracle :) I wish u all the best for ur visa.... This time attach a well written strong convincing SOP explaining abt ur course that u have so many opportunities for ur course in ur home country. I also explained abt my academics...... I am going to start a new thread pasting my SOP so that it might be useful for atleast one person.... Please chek it.... Wish u all the best.

Samantha Saw

Jun 8, 2012
wilmani said:
Hi Samantha,
I am sorry to hear abt u.... I dont know which visa u applied..... I applied under SPP and this is my profile:

B.Pharmacy 2006 passed out with Distinction
Inter(+2) - Distinction
10th - Distinction
2006-2008 Worked as Asst. Manufacturing chemist for a pharma company.
2008-2010 Went UK to pursue my masters which i havent complete
2010- Till date Working as an Analyst in Quality Control Dept. for a reputed Pharma Company.

Documents I submitted with my File:

Well written Strong SOP
Application forms
B.pharm marks lists, consolidated form, Convocation, Provisional
10th and Inter marks lists
My work experience certificates
Education loan letter against FD of 13,50,000.
1st semester fee receipt
College offer letter (Biotechnology-Technologist Fast track, Advanced diploma)
Resume

I think my SOP helped me a lot.... And am married. I applied alone and havent applied for my husband. I explained in the questionnaire form that he is settled in a highly paid Job and he will remain here. So i have a strong tie up to my home country. And i explained about the future prospects of my course and why i need this course and definitely aftr reading my SOP any VO will get convinced. So for me, my SOP is the main document that convinced VO and firstly its a God's Miracle :) I wish u all the best for ur visa.... This time attach a well written strong convincing SOP explaining abt ur course that u have so many opportunities for ur course in ur home country. I also explained abt my academics...... I am going to start a new thread pasting my SOP so that it might be useful for atleast one person.... Please chek it.... Wish u all the best.
Hi there Wilmani,

Thanks alot for sharing with me of your profile. It just seems to be legitimate enough of your reason to go to Canada and your can show strong "ties" with your home country that you will be returning. It also seems to me that most people here that are on study permit are pursuing the studies that are close related with their work and/or their education background, but mine is just to be there for studying English. I was thinking to just go to one English speaking country and surrounded myself with english speaker to better my english and at the same time to gain the "living abroad" experience for a year. Since my home country does not have the kind of bilateral relationship with canada so our citizen do not get to have the working holiday visa privileges like other countries do, thus English classes plus internship would be my only option to go experience. If you were me, what would be the extra documents or good points you would stress on the SoP? I am working with a good and well known international agency but I am quitting it just to go study english for a year, and I am silly enough to already have my ticket booked thinking getting a study permit is easy, not I am totally overwhelmed by the rejection and not knowing when shall I postpone my departure flight to or just cancel it (penalty incurred!) and re-book when I get the visa..

What would be your advice?

:(

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats and praise God for your approval
Our God is an awesome God and we can get everything we ask for in the name of YESHUA our Lord and Saviour

saqi244

Dec 16, 2011
Can I apply from UK

My visa will expire after 6 weeks in the UK. I got acceptance letter in this week. Now Can I apply visa for Canada from UK? or I have to go back to Pakistan and then apply visa for Canada? Please guide me ..many thanks

swaraj2711

Jun 11, 2012
I have done B.tech in Mechatronics from India..
i got 6.0 bands in IELTS.
i got admission in sheridan college in Electro-mechanical engineering techanican, robotics & automation course.
so i want to know this course are different with my previous degree??
can i get visa rejection with this??
I already checked the subjects and most of them i studied.
but my one friend did diploma in Mechatronics and he also applied for this course and he rejected visa. and Embassy said him that mechatronics and Electro-mechanical are different course.
so please suggest me...

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
wilmani said:
I am going to start a new thread pasting my SOP so that it might be useful for atleast one person....
Make that 2 persons!

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
swaraj2711 said:
I have done B.tech in Mechatronics from India..
i got 6.0 bands in IELTS.
i got admission in sheridan college in Electro-mechanical engineering techanican, robotics & automation course.
so i want to know this course are different with my previous degree??
can i get visa rejection with this??
I already checked the subjects and most of them i studied.
but my one friend did diploma in Mechatronics and he also applied for this course and he rejected visa. and Embassy said him that mechatronics and Electro-mechanical are different course.
so please suggest me...

yes of course these two are diffrent streams , so try to find a course that matches your previous qualification ,other wise it will be difficult
;)

hammad86

Mar 9, 2012
@wilmani

can you share your SOP with me please , its haammad@hotmail.com , i will be grateful to you