+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yes.... I got the VISA

samirk

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday I got the VISA from CHC, DHAKA :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.
Thanks to almighty..... It was really a great day for me. I can't even sleep at night..........

In 2007, I got a US government scholarship to attend some training courses to USA which was so far my best achievement before this visa. Now I consider this achievement is a real blessings from almighty....

Though my new journey to CANADA will be quite challenging..... but I'll try my level best to ensure bread and butter for my baby....

Thanks to all guys here for lots of valuable suggestions, advices when I was really need it. It was a great journey when I started Immigration process for Canada and I was fortunate enough that I got such true friend like you. I'm really grateful to all of you.....

Best of luck to all guys who waiting for such a day!

Cheers

BR//
Samir

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samirk said:
Thanks to almighty..... It was really a great day for me. I can't even sleep at night..........

In 2007, I got a US government scholarship to attend some training courses to USA which was so far my best achievement before this visa. Now I consider this achievement is a real blessings from almighty....

Though my new journey to CANADA will be quite challenging.....Best of luck to all guys who waiting for such a day!

Cheers

BR//
Samir
Congratulations and Good luck! I like your attitude because you know it's going to be challenging and you are ready and your US exposure will help--- Excellent!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samirk said:

Though my new journey to CANADA will be quite challenging..... but I'll try my level best to ensure bread and butter for my baby....

Thanks to all guys here for lots of valuable suggestions, advices when I was really need it. It was a great journey when I started Immigration process for Canada and I was fortunate enough that I got such true friend like you. I'm really grateful to all of you.....

Best of luck to all guys who waiting for such a day!

Cheers

BR//
Samir
Congrats and I am sure such positive attitude will always take you to new heights. Best of luck

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awesome brother have a blessed life ahead......

i too i have applied under 0213 keep in touch good day find my time line in my signature

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
Well done. Many congratulations.

jalams2000

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 July, 2005
Med's Done....
18 Nov. 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Congratulation Samir. You did it.

Now I am really anxious with my position. I am still waiting for the letter from CHC, Dhaka. Anyway, how you have got your letter? Please let me know to check with the carrier of the letter.Is it a courier or normal post?

Thanks and regards.

samirk

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jalams2000 said:
Congratulation Samir. You did it.

Now I am really anxious with my position. I am still waiting for the letter from CHC, Dhaka. Anyway, how you have got your letter? Please let me know to check with the carrier of the letter.Is it a courier or normal post?

Thanks and regards.
I received the notification letter by government postal service..... no private courier... It was registered mail

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Bro :) !!! Have a Happy life ahead in Canada.

Your case for 0213 has been processed really fast. Cool !!!

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
samirk, congratulations :). your case has been processed really fast. best wishes always and enjoy. remember us also in your prayers.