+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******* Yellowknife VO *********

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
So even if you manage to get hold of an agent, they are refusing to talk if it's inland applicants? I was thinking of calling them today/tomorrow.
Exactly. Either they drop the call or blatantly refuse to answer your question. Even webform.

MillSt

Aug 26, 2021
This is what I see on CIC site...

Express Entry applications

Last updated: September 7, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between

February 7 and 13, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

MillSt

Aug 26, 2021

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

and most of our AOR is Feb 1

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021

Yeah it seems they are treating almost all cases as complex. The complexity idea is so vaguely defined.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
complex? Lol its a joke. My aor is Jan 08 and the file was approved on june 28. My four year old niece can go on a computer and print a fucking document. Theres nothing complex about printing a document

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
complex? Lol its a joke. My aor is Jan 08 and the file was approved on june 28. My four year old niece can go on a computer and print a fucking document. Theres nothing complex about printing a document
It is a total joke. Haha honestly they are taking this too far. I think all we can do is wait, there is no way to get to them.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
She also asked me about the current status expiry date and i told her next year September. She is like ok ur not an emergency so dont call us. Like what the fuck? I am planning to buy a house and dont want to pay 30% for a fucking down payment. I need to apply for my certification and i cant study while im on wp.

• Sad
Reactions: Ochai234

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
She also asked me about the current status expiry date and i told her next year September. She is like ok ur not an emergency so dont call us. Like what the fuck? I am planning to buy a house and dont want to pay 30% for a fucking down payment. I need to apply for my certification and i cant study while im on wp.
I am so sorry to hear. I was supposed to start my final stretch of degree this September but couldn't.

sam-Toronto-PR

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I feel your pain. After spending 8 years as temporary resident in different countries now when I decided to stay here and plan for so many things, this PR is blocking everything. My H1B lottery didn’t get picked this year else I would have gone from here. Always a plan B needed to be at the choosers end. We can’t be beggars.

MillSt

Aug 26, 2021
Congratulations…please share your detailed timeline including notes and GUs when you get a chance
Thanks

Aor 1 Feb
Medicals 24 Feb
Request for Biometrics and RCMP- 24 Feb
Submitted RCMP cert - Apr 1st week
12 July - case analyst reviewed my files and he/she has "recommended pass", VO Vancouver
23 July - File moved to Yellowknife
26 July - I requested GCMS notes
21 Aug -GCMS notes generated
27 Aug - There was an update ( "August 27, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", The addl document is RCMP certificate)Ghost update.
1 Sep - Received GCMS notes
9 Sep - GU
14 Sep - Portal email

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
@sam-Toronto-PR I promised to let you know when I receive my GCMS note. I got them today after 2 months and 3 days.

the case analyst tagged my Eligibility as Review Required. She gave me point for my Canada work experience but she also note that my score was 442 because she did not add my foreign work experience. Without the foreign work experience I did not meet the minimum score of 454 which was the score for the round I got ITA. This was June 28th, I called IRCC twice In July and no agent told me my file was in Review Required. So don’t rely on what they tell you on the phone.

My note was generated July 29th so it did not contain the information on how it all went down to Eligibility passed.
My application was approved August 15th but I have not received Portal email or COPR yet

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
@aviiii123 I spoke to IRCC agent yesterday and He was very helpful, I will tell you my secret below to get their attention lol

I have medical report last month, nothing serious. I upload it via webform. All I did yesterday was tell the agent I upload medical report for my application to be expedited. He checked and He could not see it Cos he said it will take 3 weeks. I know He won’t see it Cos I sent it yesterday but I told him I sent it 2 weeks ago LOL. He was very helpful and even left a note for the officer. He was treating me like a King, apologizing and all that for the delay hahahaha.
Try it, you will get your answer