+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******* Yellowknife VO *********

sam-Toronto-PR

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
8 Jan AOR
PR portal email- 9 Jul
E Copr- 21 Jul
My eligibility is in progress and lil nervous on this as this is the most imp part I believe…was your eligibility passed by Vancouver? If no when it was passed…any Ghost update…apologize for many questions…and finally Congratulations…

Akashyap

Nov 27, 2019
I was not having access to my account. So not sure about GU. However, my eligibility passed one week prior to when it moved to Yellowknife. If I remember correctly, everything passed in the last week of June. My application took 6 months and 1 day to get the portal email.

Thank you for the wishes. You will get your soon too!

sam-Toronto-PR

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
What’s good Yellowknife LOL. My file was transferred to Yellowknife

Eligibility in progress
Criminality in progress
Security not started

AOR Jan 28th
Finally, I found someone whose case is exactly matching with mine…I have same status with Jan 28 AoR. My case was last reviewed on June 30 and since then eligibility is in progress and sometime in July they transferred to Yellowknife…have you got GCMS notes? Do you know when your case transferred?

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Finally, I found someone whose case is exactly matching with mine…I have same status with Jan 28 AoR. My case was last reviewed on June 30 and since then eligibility is in progress and sometime in July they transferred to Yellowknife…have you got GCMS notes? Do you know when your case transferred?
My file got transferred July 11th from Vancouver. Expecting my note next week. When last did you call

sam-Toronto-PR

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
My file got transferred July 11th from Vancouver. Expecting my note next week. When last did you call
I called July 6th then the agent said the case is still at Vancouver and then I called again on July 22…when the agent said your case is now at Yellowknife…so most probably they transferred my case on July 11 as well. I applied notes on July 12…please share when you see the notes…when you are planning to call next? Eligibility in progress since June …is this something to worry? May be review required?

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
I called July 6th then the agent said the case is still at Vancouver and then I called again on July 22…when the agent said your case is now at Yellowknife…so most probably they transferred my case on July 11 as well. I applied notes on July 12…please share when you see the notes…when you are planning to call next? Eligibility in progress since June …is this something to worry? May be review required?
Only the note will tell. I will update next week

kk1018

Jul 13, 2021
I saw a person who is Yellowknife VO and Etobicoke VO received PR yesterday. I'm not sure which is her primary VO. I just saw her post.

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I found out my file was transferred to Yellowknife. Criminality and Eligibility are being processed. AOR Feb. 1
is it common for both to be processed at the same time?

sam-Toronto-PR

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I found out my file was transferred to Yellowknife. Criminality and Eligibility are being processed. AOR Feb. 1
is it common for both to be processed at the same time?
Yes, pretty common. I have the same status since June 30. AoR Jan 28. When did you call last time? When they transferred your case to Yellowknife?

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Yes, pretty common. I have the same status since June 30. AoR Jan 28. When did you call last time? When they transferred your case to Yellowknife?
I spoke with them today. I'm not sure when they transferred it. Currently waiting for GCMS, so I'll find out then. She said to wait for maybe a month or 2

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
What’s good Yellowknife LOL. My file was transferred to Yellowknife

Eligibility in progress
Criminality in progress
Security not started

AOR Jan 28th
I called again today to ask about my Spouse Work permit that has not been approved since mine was approved on Tuesday. I use the opportunity to ask if anything change in my PR application.
My status changes to
Eligibility in Process
Criminality in Process

agent said everything seems good.