+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

YAY my wife passed her medical!

PaperLantern

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-12-2018
I didn't think this would happen so quickly. We got her medical done in Canada on the 14th and now it's the 22nd and our CIC application account has been updated to say that she passed her medical. We didn't receive an email or anything, but that's what the account says.

What's next? :)

Also, if she just switched jobs a month ago how do I change that on her account? Do I fill out a whole new form or do I just call them and tell them? We are US/Canada outland.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I didn't think this would happen so quickly. We got her medical done in Canada on the 14th and now it's the 22nd and our CIC application account has been updated to say that she passed her medical. We didn't receive an email or anything, but that's what the account says.

What's next? :)

Also, if she just switched jobs a month ago how do I change that on her account? Do I fill out a whole new form or do I just call them and tell them? We are US/Canada outland.
Already answered in another thread, next steps are to wait. You do not need to inform IRCC of employment changes.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
That's normal. The "passed" message usually appears at around a week after doing the exam.

No need to update employment info.

Badesire91

Apr 5, 2019
Hi everybody. I need an advice for my case. May be somebody is in the same situation. I got my medical request 16th January 2019. My medical results was send by the doctor via emedical 31st January. I got an email for additional creatinine test 15th February. I did the test 16th February . the results was good and it was send 18th February by the doctor. Since no update till now. My account online still showing We have required a medical examination. For more information, check your messages below. I called last time the panel physician to make sure they send the results and they confirmed me that they did. Can anybody help me? I am a little bit worried.