riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11
Hey guys I don't understand y is it talking soooo long to get the visa.
My friends got visa or USA and uk with in 3 weeks
And I have been wating for almost a month now and no reply

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
the normal processing time is 8 to 10 weeks ,, but guess it takes time ,, coz its been 3 months and i havent got my reply yet .. mailed them and they said its under review with visa officer.. i wud say wait for 10 week and than mail thm ,, see wat they say.

Huzaifa_j

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visa Office......
riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11
Yah u r right.
But I'm applying from Saudi not Pakistan.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dosent matter Saudi and Pakistan is the same for Canadians on top of that you have a Pakistani passport, have patience things will hopefully work out for the best

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham buddy be pateint it depends upon ur luck so i am also waiting for more than four months ....just keep faith in GOD all will go right ....god bless u

Huzaifa_j

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visa Office......
riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11
waziri said:
ham buddy be pateint it depends upon ur luck so i am also waiting for more than four months ....just keep faith in GOD all will go right ....god bless u
Thanks guys
Compare to u guys I'm being very impatient
May Allah forgive me and help all of us

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Huzaifa_j said:
Thanks guys
Compare to u guys I'm being very impatient
May Allah forgive me and help all of us
Ameen....

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
newtone said:
Dosent matter Saudi and Pakistan is the same for Canadians on top of that you have a Pakistani passport, have patience things will hopefully work out for the best
Wrong buddy
I have a Pakistani passport and i got the visa in 1 month from Jeddah.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamro1992 said:
Wrong buddy
I have a Pakistani passport and i got the visa in 1 month from Jeddah.
There is always exceptions to the rule ofcourse

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
Hi guys Iam Alia!
I am citizen of Kazakhstan ,living in Pakistan going to apply for study visa from Pakisan,how do u think i have to wait same 4-5-6 month for visa ???
maybe someone knows idea abt it

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Alia said:
Hi guys Iam Alia!
I am citizen of Kazakhstan ,living in Pakistan going to apply for study visa from Pakisan,how do u think i have to wait same 4-5-6 month for visa ???
maybe someone knows idea abt it
minimum requirement of time is 10weeks = 70days in which your case is reviewed by Visa Officer and give his opinion weather you are accepted or refused by him . . If you get accepted you will get a call for medical which must be done by a approved Medical Centers only which CHC Islamabad authorized after done with your medical it again take 3 weeks to get visa.

It's just a minimum time which CHC Islamabad takes again it depends on your luck and how strong your case is.

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
yea i have pakistani passport too but applied from ireland , so i had to send it to UK , i dont think its abt passport .. its about ur documents and details u submitted ... well every one i talk says canadian ppl take too long for visa .. so just keep faith in Allah and patience ...

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
Need some Help Urgent Please

Hi Every1
My case is slightly more complicated, I have already applied for PR in June 2011, my wife and daughter (both Canadian citizens) live in Canada. I have been studying ACCA in London for a couple of years but moved back to Pakistan without completing it. I have been offered admission in ACCA course in Toronto, (course fee around CAD $ 5000 p.a and course duration is also 1 year) now I need to know 3 things
1. My wife is not working there, I send her money from Pakistan since she went there, do I have to show my funds for student visa with 2 dependents? (i.e wife and daughter).
2. I don’t have money in my account as it is all stuck in cash crop. I receive this once a year, when sugar cane processing starts in Sugar Mills in mid of November every year. This would not leave me with the option to wait for 4 months and then apply as my course starts on Feb 22nd 2012, I have been told by college to apply by 20-25th of November 2011. Would that have effect on my application if I get money from Sugar Mill straight into my account by 15th November 2011 and apply my case by 25th November 2011?
3. What would be the grounds of ensuring them that I intend to go there for study and will not reside there permanently while my PR application is under process? I read something about “dual intent” is that going to help in any way? I am confused I can show enough ties to Pakistan like my commercial, residential and agriculture property with a combined value of around 70-80 million PKR, is that going to affect my PR in any way?
Awaiting reply
Regards