+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

X-rays during pregnancy and consent form

bettyitaly

Sep 8, 2012
Hello to all,
I have a question to ask you.
My husband and I have received at the end of March, the file number of our practice, we have to wait now that we should send the sheet to go for a medical.
I discovered she was pregnant a few days before the arrival of the file number.
I have read http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp
from what I understand is the woman who must give his consent to make the visit to the rays, right?
Where can I get the consent form?

Thanks for any reply

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
bettyitaly said:
Hello to all,
I have a question to ask you.
My husband and I have received at the end of March, the file number of our practice, we have to wait now that we should send the sheet to go for a medical.
I discovered she was pregnant a few days before the arrival of the file number.
I have read http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp
from what I understand is the woman who must give his consent to make the visit to the rays, right?
Where can I get the consent form?

Thanks for any reply
There is no specific consent form. It all depends on the doctor or the x-ray technician. In our case, my wife was already 38 weeks pregnant so both the doctor and the technician said they were comfortable with the x-ray. The technician had a consent form that she signed. But I have seen lots of applicants on here for whom the doctor or technician refused to do an x-ray.

bettyitaly

Sep 8, 2012
Thanks for the reply.
I hope I do not find much difficulty, I also know that is risky but I have documented and after 11 weeks of gestation, the risks are very few.
At the end of every day we are subjected to radiation!!!