+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

www.getgcms.com legit ?

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
I am in US and wanted to order gcms notes, is this a legit website ? Any personal experiences?
Thank you

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I am in US and wanted to order gcms notes, is this a legit website ? Any personal experiences?
Thank you
Yes, it is. Ordered twice from there and once from gcmsbuddy.com.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Thank you
My friend ordered his wife's GCMS notes from this site and got it in 31 days. You will get it through email so doesn't matter where you live.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
You have the choice to request Gcms Notes from IRCC or CBSA, these days CBSA may a better option to avoid potential delays. Same process and cost, see more at https://bit.ly/34nuJPu
If person is not permanent resident then a representative is required who has to be permanent resident. Is this requirement no longer sought?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
If person is not permanent resident then a representative is required who has to be permanent resident. Is this requirement no longer sought?
@wick_sran please see

Any [1] Canadian citizen, [2] permanent resident or [3] individual present in Canada has the right.

The Canadian citizen or permanent resident does not even have to be present in Canada

To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.

Its possible to obtain this information for even free see https://bit.ly/34KNSLI