+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wt wiil be the process in Abudhabi VO once the visa is stamped in London VO ?

JAYADEV

May 11, 2012
Hi I am silent reader of this forum. I appreciate all for maintaining such an informative forum alive like this. I have few doubts for clarification.

1.wt is the procedure \ process in the Abudhabi embassy \VO after sending passport from London VO.

2.Actually where is the visa is stamped in London or Abudhabi?

3.If it reaches Abudhabi office, hw long it may take to distribute to the other areas of GCC.

4.Do the Abudhabi office inform the applicant that they are sending the stamped passport on this particular day?

5. Wil they give airway bill no ?

6.Wt is the contact no of Abudhabi VO ?( I contacted in the provided telephone No. in the website but nobody picks the telephone but gives recorded messages)

7.How many days in a week does Abudhabi office work ? Are they working on Tuesday ?

I have send our passport in 26-5-12 and upon an enquiry to LVO on 28-6-12 said that already sent to Abudhabi office . But still we havenot recieved any call\ message from Abudhabi VO or Aramex. I hope that seniors and others with similar experience wil provide answers for this. Please. :)

dubaiguy

Jan 4, 2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Seniors please respond... I am in the same situation.. they said my passport was returned via the office in Abu Dhabi on June 25, but so far no one contacted me.[/size][/size][/size][/size]

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cielo said:
ATTN: QORAX :D

I got my final letter just recently that is to send my passport to CHC london (my location DUBAI). I was asked to send
in also a self addressed envelope which is A4 size. My question now is, can you tell me exactly what doesn this mean?correct me if am wrong,am i asked to send in (along with my passport) another empty A4 envelope with my return address on it? If thats the case, so they are the ones taking care of the courier fees to send my passport back ? nothing has been mentioned about this and is this the same case as yours? really appreciate the enlightenment! thanks in advance !
qorax said:
Uhh, it seems u r unaware of the Returning procedure.

Our Pps return by an internal courier of the CHC... London to Adh, along with very many other official documents, as a central package, every 15 days, usually on Mon or Tue. As Adh receives opens the packet, they remove the Pps envelopes & call Aramex -who has a contract with them.

Aramex thereon, contacts the addresse (you) informing of the Pps arrival & asks your availability at your address, as well as where to deliver it (if for any reason, your envelope's address & your current address do not match).

Once Aramex gets your response on phone, a deliveryman knocks your door. Then u need to pay the courier charges to that guy, which is FOC (& the amount last known was AED80).

YES, so u have to put-in one additional envelope (A4 size, self-addressed & strong) inside the one that u r using to send your Pps to London. Malik Starionary has one (just for this purpose) for AED13. Off course u can obtain it from elsewhere as well.

AND don't forget to mention your Cell Nos + any & many contact Nos. on that self-address label. Sometimes that might work out to be your saviour!

Hope that helped!?!
Qorax

dubaiguy

Jan 4, 2011
qorax,
I am a silent member as well. not because I don't want to share but because I see you and other senior members covering almost everything. Thanks to you all, my application was done entirely using this site with no consultant.

now my last issue. my last update says that my passport was returned via the office in Abu Dhabi on June 25.
No one has contacted me so far. and i need my passport urgently for an emergency travel.
What can I do to get my passport?

Thank You

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dubaiguy said:
qorax,
I am a silent member as well. not because I don't want to share but because I see you and other senior members covering almost everything. Thanks to you all, my application was done entirely using this site with no consultant.

now my last issue. my last update says that my passport was returned via the office in Abu Dhabi on June 25.
No one has contacted me so far. and i need my passport urgently for an emergency travel.
What can I do to get my passport?

Thank You
Call CHC-Auh &/or Aramex.