Wrong visa type

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
This makes more sense but i am still irritated just by the way you dismissed my post.I will get back to that.The last statement is exactly true as there are many details that i dont know. Even before travelling,there seemed to be irregularities on how she got the visa and i know for sure she was planning to stay and work. So,there are high chances that she was caught for something else.
Now back to the "irritants"-when someone uses the "i know someone",has it ever occurred to you that they could actually know someone and not categorize them as giving false information just based on that? We volunteer to give information here,some of which is based on experiences(our own,and sometimes other people's experiences which as i am learning now,should be dismissed).It seems being a VIP in this group is getting into your head.Take a chill pill.Being a VIP in some internet group does not translate into being a VIP in real life.You kind of wonder about someone who lives here day and night-unless you are being paid,get a real job.There! i have said it.
Point out where I said you gave false information. I didn't. I simply highlighted the old "I know someone" cliche, as it can be detrimental to the forum and people seeking advice. You commented about this someone as if the sole reason she was refused entry was because she was travelling for tourism on a business TRV. It wasn't until I pushed further that you then mentioned visa irregularities and her plan to stay and work illegally. It is likely that is why she was refused and nothing to do with the TRV. So as I said, "I know someone" can be detrimental.

How exactly have I claimed to be a "VIP in real life"? Interesting comment.

Kind of creepy that you wonder so much about me and my life. To ease your curiosity, I do have a full-time job. I also attend school, hang out with family/friends, volunteer etc.

chaoliu

Jun 22, 2019
Based on Canuck's advise, dont you think its strange that Global VFS, IRCC and consulate didnot tell you that you will be ok to enter as a visitor with a student visa?Well,maybe it wont be a problem.Please post an update after your arrival.
I'll definitely update here. For now the only response I'm waiting is the online form for IRCC, and I don't think it will be more helpful than my previous calls.
Again a big thanks to you and all other folks here. You're all very kind and helpful.

chaoliu

Jun 22, 2019
Update: They double checked the applications at the border office. No trouble at all. Again thanks for all your help!

Reactions: Bitema