Dear All , I sent my application thru DHL the 1st time to the below address :

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

and it was sent back to me due to one missing document . I filled the requirments and send it back to the same address but the courier company by mistake instead of putting B1P 1J3 Canada they fill the courier form with B1P 1J1 . I contacted the company and they told me that your application was delivered correctly to the desired destination . Frankly i have doubts about this cause till date i didn't reive any reply from the immigration . Can any one tells me if it is correct address or if there is any way that I can make sure that the application was delivered correctly ?

Thanks

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Samer El Jizi said:
Dear All , I sent my application thru DHL the 1st time to the below address :

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

and it was sent back to me due to one missing document . I filled the requirments and send it back to the same address but the courier company by mistake instead of putting B1P 1J3 Canada they fill the courier form with B1P 1J1 . I contacted the company and they told me that your application was delivered correctly to the desired destination . Frankly i have doubts about this cause till date i didn't reive any reply from the immigration . Can any one tells me if it is correct address or if there is any way that I can make sure that the application was delivered correctly ?

Thanks
Have you got shipment delivery report?
If yes, than what is name of shipment receiver? You can share the name of receiver at this form for your satisfaction. Might someone out there could verify you.

MH