Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Ugh, I feel for you. I'm done with the process now, but I had my app returned multiple times, and in one of the incidences, I realized my mistake three hours after mailing the app. Then had to wait weeks just knowing it would be returned to me. So awful. Hang in there... even if you can't get it back, a couple months extra delay in this process are honestly to be expected here or there. Hopefully you get speedy processing once it's all said and done.

Unfortunately calling IRCC and trying to submit replacement documents has about a 0% chance of succeeding (speaking from experience). They are very strict on returning applications and will make no special concessions to help you replace documents that are incorrect.
There have been several applicants who have had success in doing this. It's worth a shot for them to try. One of the members in the whatsapp chat I'm in did this successfully. So stating it has a 0% chance based on your own experience is a little unfair..

Elanigana

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
I was able to get ahold of UPS this morning! They are trying to stop the package! They'll call me back before 10am to see if they can!! Every one cross your fingers and TOES.

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
I was able to get ahold of UPS this morning! They are trying to stop the package! They'll call me back before 10am to see if they can!! Every one cross your fingers and TOES.
Good luck!

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Packaged was caught and is being sent back to me! I'll be able to resend by saturday!! Feeling THRILLED.
Great news!! Take this chance to make sure to give everything another once over, also make a copy of EVERYTHING! A simple scan into your computer is sufficient, just so you have a reference for everything you've submitted and can refer to it if need be. I personally printed out doubles of everything (and made copies of any originals I had to send) and made an exact replica of my application and put it in a folder so I can refer to it anytime I need/want.