11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thank you!
I'm sure this helps everyone in a situation where rectification is required!
I too have uploaded a cse with the change in noc code. hope it works.
All the best....I hope they fix it for you....

Reactions: Harshil sinha

Manuelg777

Sep 8, 2019
Hi All,

I would like to leave a long post for future applicants that might be in same situation as me.

AOR - 10th Nov., 2018
COPR - 5th June, 2019

Nationality - New Zealand citizen residing in Australia

I processed my application through a lawyer in Canada so most of the blunders below are not my fault even though I have to take ownership of these as I was supposed to double check everything and not just leave it all to him.

1) On 10th Nov. (a day after submitting my application) I found out (through Canadavisa.com) that I had submitted incorrect PCC for Australia.

I had uploaded Australian Federal Police Clearance obtained using the ‘purpose of reason’ as “33 – Immigration/Citizenship – for supply to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection” but after going through Canadavisaforum.com I realised the correct ‘purpose of reason’ required by IRCC is “35 – Overseas Employment/visas – for supply to a country other than Australia”. Straight away I requested new PCC, requested Australian Federal Police Dept. to expedite my request. Got it in 3 days and raised a CSE to upload the correct PCCs on 15th Nov. 2018. I was scared for next 30 days as R10 check happens in about 30-35 days post AOR and most people get rejections for incorrect documents (mostly incorrect PCCs) at this stage.

2) Cleared MEP on 11th Dec. 2018 and at the same time received an ADR to submit Mexican Police Clearance. I have to mention here I was asked for Mexican Police Clearance during my initial upload of documents as well but Mexico only issues PCCs if you have a request letter from IRCC. So in the place holder for Mexican Police Clearance I had uploaded a document stating I am unable to obtain PCC without IRCC request letter. So they sent that letter on 11th Dec., 2018. For Mexico police clearance there is 2 ways of obtaining it – through IRCC consulate in Mexico (takes about 60 days for entire process) or find a local lawyer that will obtain on your behalf. I submitted through both ways – Sent completed application to IRCC Mexico for PCC and also applied through lawyer. It took me a month to find a lawyer that understood English. Anyways lawyer took 11 days and I submitted the PCC at the end of Jan, 2019.

3) Ordered Notes on 2nd Feb. 2019. On 6th Feb. 2019, called IRCC to confirm if my Mexico PCC has been attached. The agent was super nice and told me my eligibility is ‘NOT MET’ due to NOC mismatch. It was a shock to me. Anyways I went back to my application, checked all the forms I had submitted and found out 2 major mistakes. 1st in my address history I had put in incorrect year of stay in Mexico. I was only in Mexico for 4 days but by mistake chose wrong year so my stay became 1 year and 4 days hence the stupid request for Mexican PCC. 2nd big blunder was choosing NOC code 2281 as opposed to 2282(which is my correct NOC). So I wrote a very detailed CSE requesting a NOC rectification and also address rectification. Even though it was my lawyer that did all the mistakes, I had to take ownership and fix those.

A week after I found out about these blunders, I fired my lawyer.

Feb. end I received my first set of GCMS notes and as per last notes by Case Processing Agent - ----------------------- Ml3

SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT DID NOT MEET MEC AS THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF ATLEAST 1 YEAR WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE REQUIRED PRIMARY NOC. PRIMARY NOC ON APPLICATION IS 2281 - COMPUTER NETWORK TECHNICIANS AND ALL OF PA'S WORK EXPERIENCE IS IN NOC 2282- USER SUPPORT TECHNICIANS.

A11.2: NOT MET

It was just a waiting game after this until end of March, 2019 when my file moved to local VO in a mass file movement that happened.
I ordered notes End of March’19 – Still have not received them.
Re-ordered notes mid-May’19 – still have not received them.

Lessons Learnt:

Never use a lawyer but If you do never ever rely on them solely.

Check your application at least 10 times and always get a second set of eyes to proof read everything.

Very important – Start calling up IRCC around 3rd month mark. Order GCMS notes by end of 3rd month. PLEASE DO NOT , I repeat, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE that tells you not to order notes as it has negative impact on your application. It is all bull****. Just imagine IRCC rejects your file for ordering notes, you take IRCC to court- How stupid would IRCC look in court…Just think logically and don’t listen to idiotic advice.

When I got Eligibility not met everyone started discouraging me, saying it is sure shot refusal. I didn’t give up because I knew even though I did commit silly mistakes, I had sent through CSEs requesting rectifications. So any agent/lawyer/person tells you not to raise CSE until IRCC asks for it, kick him/her out of the door before it is too late. Send CSEs regularly….
Thank you for sharing your experience! After reading about the Mexican PC that was requested to you, I have a few questions... You wrote that there are two ways of getting the document, one is through the embassy and the other one, through a lawyer in Mexico.

I'm Mexican and I spent quit some time trying to investigate how to get that document trough a third party, but I never came out with this option of a lawyer, that sounds really interesting.

I got my Police certificate (Carta de antecedentes registrales) in Mexico, this July (around 2 and a half months ago) in a trip I took to Mexico (lasted 3 weeks), and then, I came back to Canada... Do you think IRCC would accept that PC? And also... if I understood what you wrote clearly, Canada asked you to get a Mexican certificate for just 2 days spent in the country?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thank you for sharing your experience! After reading about the Mexican PC that was requested to you, I have a few questions... You wrote that there are two ways of getting the document, one is through the embassy and the other one, through a lawyer in Mexico.

I'm Mexican and I spent quit some time trying to investigate how to get that document trough a third party, but I never came out with this option of a lawyer, that sounds really interesting.

I got my Police certificate (Carta de antecedentes registrales) in Mexico, this July (around 2 and a half months ago) in a trip I took to Mexico (lasted 3 weeks), and then, I came back to Canada... Do you think IRCC would accept that PC? And also... if I understood what you wrote clearly, Canada asked you to get a Mexican certificate for just 2 days spent in the country?

Thanks in advance for your answer!
You got the PCC while you were there right? I have seen instances where they only accept PCC after your last visit(not during) but if they want you to get the PCC again they might request the same or you can be pro-active and apply now to save time.

Regarding PCC for just 2 days - That was mistake on my behalf as I had put in year incorrect which made it 1 year and 2 days....so I had to go through the trouble of getting Mexican PCC just for 2 days....

Hope this helps...

Reactions: Manuelg777

Manuelg777

Sep 8, 2019
You got the PCC while you were there right? I have seen instances where they only accept PCC after your last visit(not during) but if they want you to get the PCC again they might request the same or you can be pro-active and apply now to save time.

Regarding PCC for just 2 days - That was mistake on my behalf as I had put in year incorrect which made it 1 year and 2 days....so I had to go through the trouble of getting Mexican PCC just for 2 days....

Hope this helps...
Thanks a lot! Now I understand what your issue was, I didn't get it at first. And yes, that's correct, I got the PCC during my last visit to Mexico, I got it the first week of my stay and I left 1 week after that, so, I'm getting a lot of mixed responses about this matter... some people say that it has to be issued after the last visit, and some others that it's not an issue as long as it wasn't 6 months of stay in the country... and IRCC statement confuses me A LOT, because they state, even in bold letters the 6 month period, so I'm not sure.

Could you be so kind to share the information of getting the PCC through a lawyer in Mexico?

pcc_mex

Nov 23, 2020
Hi All,

I would like to leave a long post for future applicants that might be in same situation as me.

AOR - 10th Nov., 2018
COPR - 5th June, 2019

Nationality - New Zealand citizen residing in Australia

I processed my application through a lawyer in Canada so most of the blunders below are not my fault even though I have to take ownership of these as I was supposed to double check everything and not just leave it all to him.

1) On 10th Nov. (a day after submitting my application) I found out (through Canadavisa.com) that I had submitted incorrect PCC for Australia.

I had uploaded Australian Federal Police Clearance obtained using the ‘purpose of reason’ as “33 – Immigration/Citizenship – for supply to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection” but after going through Canadavisaforum.com I realised the correct ‘purpose of reason’ required by IRCC is “35 – Overseas Employment/visas – for supply to a country other than Australia”. Straight away I requested new PCC, requested Australian Federal Police Dept. to expedite my request. Got it in 3 days and raised a CSE to upload the correct PCCs on 15th Nov. 2018. I was scared for next 30 days as R10 check happens in about 30-35 days post AOR and most people get rejections for incorrect documents (mostly incorrect PCCs) at this stage.

2) Cleared MEP on 11th Dec. 2018 and at the same time received an ADR to submit Mexican Police Clearance. I have to mention here I was asked for Mexican Police Clearance during my initial upload of documents as well but Mexico only issues PCCs if you have a request letter from IRCC. So in the place holder for Mexican Police Clearance I had uploaded a document stating I am unable to obtain PCC without IRCC request letter. So they sent that letter on 11th Dec., 2018. For Mexico police clearance there is 2 ways of obtaining it – through IRCC consulate in Mexico (takes about 60 days for entire process) or find a local lawyer that will obtain on your behalf. I submitted through both ways – Sent completed application to IRCC Mexico for PCC and also applied through lawyer. It took me a month to find a lawyer that understood English. Anyways lawyer took 11 days and I submitted the PCC at the end of Jan, 2019.

3) Ordered Notes on 2nd Feb. 2019. On 6th Feb. 2019, called IRCC to confirm if my Mexico PCC has been attached. The agent was super nice and told me my eligibility is ‘NOT MET’ due to NOC mismatch. It was a shock to me. Anyways I went back to my application, checked all the forms I had submitted and found out 2 major mistakes. 1st in my address history I had put in incorrect year of stay in Mexico. I was only in Mexico for 4 days but by mistake chose wrong year so my stay became 1 year and 4 days hence the stupid request for Mexican PCC. 2nd big blunder was choosing NOC code 2281 as opposed to 2282(which is my correct NOC). So I wrote a very detailed CSE requesting a NOC rectification and also address rectification. Even though it was my lawyer that did all the mistakes, I had to take ownership and fix those.

A week after I found out about these blunders, I fired my lawyer.

Feb. end I received my first set of GCMS notes and as per last notes by Case Processing Agent - ----------------------- Ml3

SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT DID NOT MEET MEC AS THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF ATLEAST 1 YEAR WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE REQUIRED PRIMARY NOC. PRIMARY NOC ON APPLICATION IS 2281 - COMPUTER NETWORK TECHNICIANS AND ALL OF PA'S WORK EXPERIENCE IS IN NOC 2282- USER SUPPORT TECHNICIANS.

A11.2: NOT MET

It was just a waiting game after this until end of March, 2019 when my file moved to local VO in a mass file movement that happened.
I ordered notes End of March’19 – Still have not received them.
Re-ordered notes mid-May’19 – still have not received them.

Lessons Learnt:

Never use a lawyer but If you do never ever rely on them solely.

Check your application at least 10 times and always get a second set of eyes to proof read everything.

Very important – Start calling up IRCC around 3rd month mark. Order GCMS notes by end of 3rd month. PLEASE DO NOT , I repeat, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE that tells you not to order notes as it has negative impact on your application. It is all bull****. Just imagine IRCC rejects your file for ordering notes, you take IRCC to court- How stupid would IRCC look in court…Just think logically and don’t listen to idiotic advice.

When I got Eligibility not met everyone started discouraging me, saying it is sure shot refusal. I didn’t give up because I knew even though I did commit silly mistakes, I had sent through CSEs requesting rectifications. So any agent/lawyer/person tells you not to raise CSE until IRCC asks for it, kick him/her out of the door before it is too late. Send CSEs regularly….
Thanks for your feedback. I have applied pcc for my stay in mexico through a local lawyer in mexico and i got the pcc 2 days back. Total process took me 10 days. Just want to confirm will IRCC accept this report as i didnt apply the pcc through IRCC consulate in mexico. I saw you have also done similiar way , wanted to know was there any trouble with IRCC accepting that report got through the lawyer.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thanks for your feedback. I have applied pcc for my stay in mexico through a local lawyer in mexico and i got the pcc 2 days back. Total process took me 10 days. Just want to confirm will IRCC accept this report as i didnt apply the pcc through IRCC consulate in mexico. I saw you have also done similiar way , wanted to know was there any trouble with IRCC accepting that report got through the lawyer.
Not at all...As long as you got the correct one as from memory I remember there were 2 different types....

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I tap into your grace and story!! I don’t care how big my mistakes are... CSE will fix it for me, what God cannot do does not exist!!!!
All the best....May God Bless you

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
Like 99% the other posts on this forum, the OP disappeared after receiving replies.
No one knows whether the solution worked or not.
I can never understand why ppl don't give updates when there is a final result of their problems.