+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong name and date of birth of siblings on family information form

Ahoo1990

Oct 3, 2019
Hi when i first applied for my visa to canada along with my parents my agent in india have filled in wrong name and date of birth of my siblings in the family information form. Now my parents live in india and i am permanent resident, during my permanent residency my agent in canada wrote the exact same name and date of birth as on my previous profile to canada. As now i want to spOnsor my brother for my wedding here in canada. Will this effect his visitor visa or i would get in trouble or is there anyway i can get done rightway. Please help

UncTee

Mar 16, 2018
Hi when i first applied for my visa to canada along with my parents my agent in india have filled in wrong name and date of birth of my siblings in the family information form. Now my parents live in india and i am permanent resident, during my permanent residency my agent in canada wrote the exact same name and date of birth as on my previous profile to canada. As now i want to spOnsor my brother for my wedding here in canada. Will this effect his visitor visa or i would get in trouble or is there anyway i can get done rightway. Please help
Hi, Please did you get a solution to this. I am in a similar situation and don't know what to do