+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Information in the PEQ Demande de Selection - Should I be worried?

newbieee21312

Jul 5, 2020
During my course of study I received a few scholarships (no return clause) and I have completed all the requirements for them.
However, in my application already sent out on the 22nd (anticipating the PEQ change) I checked the no scholarship box in
the application form. Will this cause a problem with my application? Will they contact me to provide more proof? I have already
gotten the letter proof from Award office since then.

Anyone who has been in this situation would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
During my course of study I received a few scholarships (no return clause) and I have completed all the requirements for them.
However, in my application already sent out on the 22nd (anticipating the PEQ change) I checked the no scholarship box in
the application form. Will this cause a problem with my application? Will they contact me to provide more proof? I have already
gotten the letter proof from Award office since then.

Anyone who has been in this situation would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
One thing can be confirmed.
It is hard to get the application back.
Maybe, office will not pay attention on the part of scholarship.
BTW if your case is not opened, even though you phone to the office, the service should not find out anything about you.
Be easy is the best way. I am also so frustrating from any mistakes I find by sudden. too much torturing

newbieee21312

Jul 5, 2020
One thing can be confirmed.
It is hard to get the application back.
Maybe, office will not pay attention on the part of scholarship.
BTW if your case is not opened, even though you phone to the office, the service should not find out anything about you.
Be easy is the best way. I am also so frustrating from any mistakes I find by sudden. too much torturing
So does this mean that they can deny my application based on this?
Should I mail in a new application then?
I already have the proof that I completed all the requirement, it's just that I ticked the wrong checkbox and this is really eating at me.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
So does this mean that they can deny my application based on this?
Should I mail in a new application then?
I already have the proof that I completed all the requirement, it's just that I ticked the wrong checkbox and this is really eating at me.
I cant answer this question.
I just know one of my friend received his application back becos he forgot to fill one line.
Maybe it is ok for you to do application again with a explaination letter.
The risk of this operation is that the system perhaps will record your file for two times.
No one can tell that maybe your first application will pass. If so, there will be some percentage that two of application will be denied.
All in all the decision is from quebec gov. We dont know what will happen and what will change.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
Is there anyway to take back the application or is it pretty much gone now.
Currently it takes about at least one and half month to get charged and open file.
The average speed ia around 2 to 3 month.
Only when your file is opened, you can check your application through the customer service.
If your file is not open , I think it is pretty hard for you to sort out ur application from that there should be too many cases in office.
Believe me, the customer almost know nothing.
BTW the file number is the same as your CAQ number.

Peqmu

Jul 4, 2020
Thanks, so I wouldn't be able to visit this for at least a month?
Sorry for late.
Till now it will take at least 2 month to open your file.
If you are lucky, you will receive your aor. But it doesn't means your case will be ok at the end.
If not, your profile will be returned by regular mail.
All in all, you should take 2 month to wait further news.
BTW if you are so worried, you can hand in another application with an explaination letter.
In such way, perhaps the system will record your name twice. Maybe it will be ok. Maybe not.