+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Information given by CHC London....Why??

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Hi all,,

I applied to CHC London on July 2007. I have received the updated documents and information request on July 2009, and documents been sent to CHC on October 2009. On May 2010, I received the immigration Summary form request, which i then submitted in 3 days. On October 2010 I received an email from CHC London saying the security check is done and that the VO is now ready to issue the medical instructions, but they asked me to update the IMM 0008 form since it has been submitted for more than a year. on Dec 2010 I emailed them to ask if there is any estimated date that I will receive my medical on, and they reply by (within the first half of 2011 I will receive the medical). by end of Feb 2011, I emailed them again to ask if they are still on the same expectation, and I received this time a reply by (you will receive the medical during the second half of 2011). As I mentioned before, I applied July 2007, so any time after July 2011 will be more than 48 months. Do you have any suggestion of what to do?? and why they gave me different information each time i contact them?

regards
TMSB

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
Dear as per email received to staralihaider and informed by nectar your case is going to delay bcz they are giving preference to most needed occupations in canada.

This is what i think but wait for others to comment.

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Hi there, and thanx for your reply. I am just thinking of why they give us wrong info. how can i trust their information again? I know i haven't got anything to do just waiting but should i try again to send them an email and ask??

regards
TMSB

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
TMSB said:
Hi there, and thanx for your reply. I am just thinking of why they give us wrong info. how can i trust their information again? I know i haven't got anything to do just waiting but should i try again to send them an email and ask??

regards
TMSB
yes you can if you want to be sure but thats what I think.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMSB said:
Hi all,,

I applied to CHC London on July 2007. I have received the updated documents and information request on July 2009, and documents been sent to CHC on October 2009. On May 2010, I received the immigration Summary form request, which i then submitted in 3 days. On October 2010 I received an email from CHC London saying the security check is done and that the VO is now ready to issue the medical instructions, but they asked me to update the IMM 0008 form since it has been submitted for more than a year. on Dec 2010 I emailed them to ask if there is any estimated date that I will receive my medical on, and they reply by (within the first half of 2011 I will receive the medical). by end of Feb 2011, I emailed them again to ask if they are still on the same expectation, and I received this time a reply by (you will receive the medical during the second half of 2011). As I mentioned before, I applied July 2007, so any time after July 2011 will be more than 48 months. Do you have any suggestion of what to do?? and why they gave me different information each time i contact them?

regards
TMSB

To TMSB,

We are in the same boat. I have already completed 48 months ! I have sent an e-mail asking for medical request and am waiting for their reply! !!

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Can i ask if there is any minimum duration I need to waiting until the next contact with CHC London??

regards
TMSB

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMSB said:
Can i ask if there is any minimum duration I need to waiting until the next contact with CHC London??

regards
TMSB
Please check the thread for background checks explained by Qorax. Read the reply from CHC London to memo74!! unbelievable :eek:!!!!!!!

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Hi Sama2007,,

Any new information about you case?? I hope if any senior can have a look at this thread and suggest me what to do

regards
TMSB

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Recession has revolved their head into a fast moving I forgot its name; it has a round shape and underneath it has a nail type thing keeps it moving on the ground. Its a popular game in India.

Sama, any update for you? what does your CAIPS say now?