+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong IELTS test dates in the EE Profile

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
Hello,

I have received my ITA on May 31st,2017 and in process of preparing documents to submit application. I just realized that my IELTs test dates are wrong in my EE profile.

Actual test date : 05/13/2017 and Actual result date: 05/26/2017

On Profile I had my old IELTS date and I forgot to update them when I updated my new IELTS SCORE.
But I have the right test result form number(referencing to the new IELTS). I got ITA based on new IELTS score

Would it be a problem as I have wrong IELTS date but correct result form number?

Please suggest me on how to proceed on this.

Thanks!
I also did the same thing. I just typed 24 instead of 25th Nov.
Did you face any issue after providing LoE. Please tell

Ankur18895

Jan 21, 2021
Hello,

I have received my ITA on May 31st,2017 and in process of preparing documents to submit application. I just realized that my IELTs test dates are wrong in my EE profile.

Actual test date : 05/13/2017 and Actual result date: 05/26/2017

On Profile I had my old IELTS date and I forgot to update them when I updated my new IELTS SCORE.
But I have the right test result form number(referencing to the new IELTS). I got ITA based on new IELTS score

Would it be a problem as I have wrong IELTS date but correct result form number?

Please suggest me on how to proceed on this.

Thanks!
Hi,

Even I am in same situation as your.
Can you help me please.
Should I simply update the 2nd test examination date and go ahead or attach a Letter of explanation?

Thank you!

Karan2303

Apr 29, 2021
Hi All,

Recently on April 29th 2021, I have received invitation for my application. I gave the IELTS results date as 23rd April instead of 22nd April before invitation but score and TRF numbers are correct.
Now I will apply with results date as 22nd April along with results copy but should I need to submit LOE for this or no need?

I saw some previous comments, some are saying apply LOE or some or not.. Can someone please give me a suggestion.

Thank you in Advance,
Karan